PDA

View Full Version : Why do they do this??

minnie04
07-26-2012, 02:12 PM
Everytime I open my internet. there is an advertisment for Disney's "Late Summer Deal" on the right side begging me to come to Disney offering me $66 for the values. Don't they know I can't resist a good deal... :crazy::crazy:

Of course I started asking everyone if they wanted to book..

We had to cancel our weekend this weekend. It just didnt work out with DH work.

DVC2004
07-26-2012, 04:53 PM
Torture I tell you!:mickey:

faline
07-26-2012, 06:43 PM
Sorry about the cancellation but, given that you CAN do a weekend at Disney while I'm sitting 1500 miles away, I can't feel TOO badly for you!! :D

(Hope you get another Disney weekend read soon! :mickey:)

Dopey's Girl
07-26-2012, 07:50 PM
Sorry you had to cancel...Disney just likes to torture us all when we don't have trips planned!

minnie04
07-27-2012, 08:30 AM
Sorry about the cancellation but, given that you CAN do a weekend at Disney while I'm sitting 1500 miles away, I can't feel TOO badly for you!! :D

(Hope you get another Disney weekend read soon! :mickey:)

LOL, I know its a close trip, but sometimes I wish I had it like a lot of you do. Getting to come down and spending 5,10,some of you even 14 days here. :D Weekends just fly to fast. When your having Disney fun !!! :mickey:

AgentC
07-27-2012, 08:34 AM
LOL, I know its a close trip, but sometimes I wish I had it like a lot of you do. Getting to come down and spending 5,10,some of you even 14 days here. :D Weekends just fly to fast. When your having Disney fun !!! :mickey:

Totally understand. I feel that way too sometimes. You just get there and then you are gone. :D

#1donaldfan
07-27-2012, 12:08 PM
All days at Disney fly by !! The planning process is so much fun, talking, planning, securing reservations, packing....then all at once you're there checking in and in a blink of the eye it's over !! NOT FAIR !!:cool: