PDA

View Full Version : Where would you stay w 3 people

Crow
07-25-2012, 10:02 PM
just a chance in Aug that i would return to WDW..poss w just friend, poss w my gf and my friend.
a non expensive resort..and I would b able to get either AP, FL resident or Military..Military is the best discount.
Pop, but that would b small.
SOG has a good deal going on at that time so probably a few nights there. maybe $89.
AoA..that would give 2 rooms sorta. probably better than gettting 2 separate rms.
Dolphin is running a good rate around $129
anyone shared or have thoughts

buzznwoodysmom
07-26-2012, 10:45 AM
I would probably go with 2 rooms somewhere. Not sure how your girlfriend feels about sharing a room with one of your friends. I know I would have probably preferred a seperate room.

That's a great rate at the Swan/Dolphin. I'd seriously consider staying there because of the great location.

Crow
07-26-2012, 12:41 PM
yea i know about the sharing..its the cost too..
and i dont know if she can go for sure.
If so, SOG @$89 would probably b the best for 2 rms. id equate the rooms to deluxe type or high mod.
or POP if they have something available w military, it could work out to $68 or so. just depends on whats available. Id like the Swan Doplhin for location, but 2 rms is running into more $

Crow
07-27-2012, 12:42 PM
just talked to WDW reservations to get an idea of price. Military discount is the best rate
7 nights
AOA $1419 for LK or Cars suite
Pop $531 per room
Ft Wilderness cabins $1481
or possible SOG for $123 a nite, i did see that it might b less than that though
so cost wise it would probably b best to go w Pop for 2 rms if all of us go

cpaulfox
07-28-2012, 04:34 PM
you can rent a whole 3 bed /2 bath home quite cheaply (cheaper than hotel rooms but you'll need a car really) and have your own pool. its what we do.

Kairi_7378
07-28-2012, 04:41 PM
I'd be tempted to go with two rooms at Pop or AoA.

Crow
07-28-2012, 09:26 PM
i do prefer staying onsite,
but since my friend likes t freedom to drive and might b looking to buy a house to rent out we will have a car so getting an offsite place wont matter transportation wise. and if we had a place w kitchen we could save a little on food.
it all depends on if my gf can go..it might b cheaper to get a place w kitchen from wat ive seen about a place called Worldquest w good ratings. cheaper than 2 rms onsite
we will see..