PDA

View Full Version : Hess Station prices?

fanofdisney
07-25-2012, 01:25 PM
Does anyone know off hand if beer is reasonably priced at the Hess station? Is there another close by place that sells it at a decent price?

[note: Title edited by Imalismom ]

DisneyGuy1979
07-25-2012, 01:42 PM
Just look for a Publix Supermarkets . They own Florida an always have weekly & daily beer sales

fanofdisney
07-25-2012, 01:43 PM
I was hoping to not have to drive that way. Is there something closer?

steamboat willy
07-25-2012, 01:45 PM
:beer: $$$ I would say they would be in line with typical Gas Station/Convenient Store pricing. There are grocery stores located just off property for additional savings? :beer:

TinkerbellT421
07-25-2012, 05:23 PM
Depends on what beer you drink. They had 12 packs of miller lite for approximately $12 in January.

fanofdisney
07-26-2012, 07:39 PM

spinnerf
07-28-2012, 04:03 PM
Having bought beer many times at Hess on WDW property I can tell you that it is the place to go. Forget Publix. You will find that Hess is priced reasonably or possibly better than reasonably. They have single cans, 6, 12, 18 and cases. There is a decent selection even!

AntMagsMom
07-28-2012, 06:30 PM
Is that the one across from DTD? if is it my husband walked over and bought beer while we were at DTD just before we got back on the bus...don't worry, we put it in a bag too, LOL, and it was very reasonable from what I remember.

steamboat willy
07-29-2012, 09:02 AM
There is also a Hess Station across from The Boardwalk Resort and across from the entrance to the Magic Kingdom parking lot. You can actually walk to the one across from Boardwalk.

A Big Kid
07-29-2012, 12:23 PM
Depends on what beer you drink. They had 12 packs of miller lite for approximately $12 in January.

He said "beer." :D

frozman
07-29-2012, 10:35 PM
I never looked at beer, but if the prices for 12 packs of soda are any indication, the beer should be very resonable, if not a good value at the hess stations. I was extremely suprised at the low prices for soda they had, they were better than the prices we pay at our local supermarkets. You'd think it would be the most overpriced place in the world, it's really not.

TinkerbellT421
07-30-2012, 06:54 AM
He said "beer." :D

Hahaha! ouch! :D

I never looked at beer, but if the prices for 12 packs of soda are any indication, the beer should be very resonable, if not a good value at the hess stations. I was extremely suprised at the low prices for soda they had, they were better than the prices we pay at our local supermarkets. You'd think it would be the most overpriced place in the world, it's really not.

Yes, surprisingly they are very reasonable, especially compared to prices of things we get here at home. We never gave it a though until two trips ago when we were put of beer and it was a last ditch effort to not pay the $8.00 a bottle at the resort or whatever ridiculous price they were lol. We went and were surprised and started every trip after that making our arrival day Hess run.