PDA

View Full Version : Photo Spot

disneyduggan
07-25-2012, 12:07 PM
Suggestions for great photo spots around the world...

arielshouse
07-25-2012, 01:47 PM
A couple of my fav's are 1) when coming coming off the buzz ride squeeze in behind the bars w zurg it always makes 4 a good photo op! 2) in santas sleigh outside of Ye olde Christmas shoppe! 3) standing outfront of splash mtn where the big drop is! We always try to time it w a boat coming down in the background w the water flying everywhere from the splash! :thumbsup:

j2k
07-25-2012, 09:33 PM
I'm curious about this as well. We're leaving in less than 10 days!! :mickey:

Genie1953
07-25-2012, 10:35 PM
The wishing well on the right side of the castle at Magic Kingdom.

We LOVE Disney
07-25-2012, 11:35 PM
Our spot that we ALWAYS get a picture at is behind the Contemporary. There is a Mickey metal head statue with another full Mickey on it. We have 5 in our family. Each of my boys lays in the ears, my daughter stands on the top behind the full Mickey and my hubby & I stand in the front. They even have a little stand there that you can put your camera on for a timer so you can all be in the picture :thumbsup: I've gotten several people taking their picture there now :mickey:

disneyduggan
07-26-2012, 12:36 AM
These are great...especially love the shot behind the Contemporary. Leaving in 3-hours!

Thanks! :mickey:

steamboat willy
07-28-2012, 11:44 AM
Here's one...on the wooden boardwalk next to the Rivers Of America, leaving Liberty Square into Frontierland. Catch the Admiral Joe Fowler (paddle wheeler) just leaving the dock, you'll get a great photo of the boat with the Haunted Mansion in the background. Depending on the lighting, some great reflections in the water.
Hopefully you can read this BECAUSE your at DISNEY....right now! ENJOY!

faline
07-28-2012, 03:33 PM
Big Thunder Mountain from Tom Sawyer's Island will provide you with a nice shot of the trains looping out over the water.