PDA

View Full Version : When to order gorcery delivery?

Wolf
07-24-2012, 02:35 PM
We are heading down to the World Sept 29th and I was wondering how soon I should place my grocery delivery order, we want to be able to get our stuff the first day because my Mom has one of those c-pap machines that needs distilled water. Thanks yall :mickey:

special ed teacher
07-24-2012, 03:00 PM
I ordered 10 days before but I think you can even order closer to your date.

andypooh
07-24-2012, 03:54 PM
Usually I notice that delivery slots are filled for the next day, but available the day after that

So 9/27 would probably be ok, but I'd order by 9/26 to be safe

I ordered about 5 days before my trip in June and everything was waiting when we arrived at BLT

TinkerbellT421
07-24-2012, 04:20 PM
They prefer at least 72 hours notice to limit the chances of denial. (I have seen reports of them denying delivery especially during busier times of the year) but they request a minimum of two days prior to your requested delivery date. But it's always safer to order more in advance if it all possible.

Wolf
07-25-2012, 11:04 AM
Thank you Strmchaser for fixing this, I had no idea about the issues with the previously mentioned grocery place, does anyone have recomendations for who I should order food from for delivery at our trip?

vzmom
07-26-2012, 02:16 PM
Our last trip we used Strollers and Groceries and were very pleased. We will definitely use them in the future. Everything was delivered right to the hotel. I thought the prices were very reasonable and the service was excellent. The delivery fee was reasonable if just ordering groceries, we actually got ours free because we needed a stroller as well.

Wolf
07-26-2012, 03:38 PM
VZmom-Thank you for the suggestion!! I just got into contact with them and they already have wowed me! They are def who I'm going with! Thank you!!

Strmchsr
07-27-2012, 02:08 PM
vzmom - :welcome: to Intercot!! Thanks for great suggestion and we're glad you're here.