PDA

View Full Version : Someone joining us

wendybird
07-23-2012, 05:11 PM
My DH, DS, and myself are staying for one week at CSR. From there we are going on the Disney Cruise. My brother is joining us from California for the cruise only, but is coming in the night before departure (due to the time difference he has to to make the ship the next morning).
1. Can he sleep in our room that last night of our stay (sleeps four, only have 3)? He will not be purchasing any park tickets, as there is no time for him to see the parks.
2. Can he utilize ME to get from MCO to our resort that night? (we have a town car to transport us to the port the next morning so there is no problem getting him to the ship).

Any info about what we can do would be so helpful - thanks!!

Strmchsr
07-23-2012, 05:39 PM
I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think him sleeping in the room 1 night would be a big deal since you're not over the occupancy limits.

As for DME, no he would not be able to use that. You have to be registered guest in the resort to use DME. So, unless he is officially on your resort reservation he couldn't do that. I really don't know if it would be possible to add him for the 1 night without extra cost. I guess you would have to call and see.

Niecyboo
07-23-2012, 06:39 PM
If you add him to your reservation, then he can use Magical Express. You would have to pay the extra adult fee, though.

Pirate Granny
07-23-2012, 07:45 PM
So, unless you have the dining plan, or a package, you could add him...either you would have to pay the extra adult charge and he could use ME, or pay for a Mears shuttle to the resort...probably almost the same cost.

#1donaldfan
07-24-2012, 01:06 PM
I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think him sleeping in the room 1 night would be a big deal since you're not over the occupancy limits.

As for DME, no he would not be able to use that. You have to be registered guest in the resort to use DME. So, unless he is officially on your resort reservation he couldn't do that. I really don't know if it would be possible to add him for the 1 night without extra cost. I guess you would have to call and see.

Not so, exactly......May 20th of this year I flew down to meet my daughter who was staying in a resort while working in entertainment. I was not on her "reservations" and I was afforded the use of ME. She called ME and informed them of my arrival date and time and they picked me up. I was never on her ressies......I hope this helps....:cool:

wendybird
07-24-2012, 01:48 PM
Not so, exactly......May 20th of this year I flew down to meet my daughter who was staying in a resort while working in entertainment. I was not on her "reservations" and I was afforded the use of ME. She called ME and informed them of my arrival date and time and they picked me up. I was never on her ressies......I hope this helps....:cool:

That is perfect - can you please tell me what number you called to get ME directly....thanks!!! :mickey: