PDA

View Full Version : Crystal Palace Early Morning Breakfast

disneyduggan
07-23-2012, 08:27 AM
We have an 8:15 at Crystal Palace for breakfast...yay! Park opens at 9:00.

Can someone run down the procedure for me for getting in before hours?

Also, how early do you think we should arrive? I want to hopefully be seated by 8:15, if not before. :mickey:

ibelieveindisneymagic
07-23-2012, 09:49 AM
It is super easy! We love early mornings at Crystal Palace.

The entrance that is open will be well-marked, usually it on the right-hand side as you face the park. Sometimes they've asked us for our names and confirmation numbers, sometimes they have just waved us in and sometimes they just as "do you have a reservation?". Either way, super easy, no issues at all.

I would be at the front of the park about 7:50am. That will give you time to walk down Main Street, take some pictures (if you want) and get checked in and sorted.

Morning seatings are done quickly, since you're the "first wave" so you should have no issues getting seated right on time.

Tigger's Mom
07-23-2012, 11:57 AM
As Heather said, getting in is easy. I've never been asked for my confirmation number, but always have it available. It's nice to take a leisurely stroll down a relatively empty Main Street. Check in is simple. There's usually a couple minute wait until everyone is taken in the restaurant. Last year we got a special treat and were the official opening family. I got to read the message that opens the restaurant for the day. It was very cool!! Crystal Palace is always a stop for us and always for an early breakfast!! It's one of our favorites!! Enjoy your breakfast and the rest of your trip!!

darthmacho
07-23-2012, 12:17 PM
Doing this on our first day has become a tradition, and e're looking forward to doing it again this year. I plan on being on the 7am bus to MK from Pop and hope that gives us plenty of time to soak in the early atmosphere of a near-empty Main Street. It was one of the highlight moments of our 2010 trip. The best part about getting in early, is you can get a head start towards your first ride while everyone is gathering at the gate! :mickey:

CuteAsMinnie
08-16-2012, 06:37 PM
It is super easy! We love early mornings at Crystal Palace.

The entrance that is open will be well-marked, usually it on the right-hand side as you face the park. Sometimes they've asked us for our names and confirmation numbers, sometimes they have just waved us in and sometimes they just as "do you have a reservation?". Either way, super easy, no issues at all.

I would be at the front of the park about 7:50am. That will give you time to walk down Main Street, take some pictures (if you want) and get checked in and sorted.

Morning seatings are done quickly, since you're the "first wave" so you should have no issues getting seated right on time.

The best MK experience you'll have!:cloud9: stop, breathe and take in the quiet of it all.;)

ElenitaB
08-16-2012, 10:39 PM
The best MK experience you'll have!:cloud9: stop, breathe and take in the quiet of it all.;)
Great advice!

I love the early morning breakfast at CP (my now-teenager not so much ;) ). I just may go myself on our upcoming trip.

bmj721
08-18-2012, 03:31 PM
We also have an early morning ADR. I LOVE to walk down the Main Street with very few people. And taking a boatload of photos. :thumbsup:

TikiGoddess
08-18-2012, 10:52 PM
Another tip we learned this year:

Ask your server for the bill before you finish the meal. This way you don't have to wait around for them to come to you when you're ready to go. Since it's a buffet, you don't see your waiter much. Pay early and you have the freedom to leave whenever you're done! Out the door, to the rides!

Kathy

disneymom2000
08-20-2012, 04:55 PM
Sounds like a plan. I would love to see Main Street USA before all the people are there.

MargaretMessler
08-20-2012, 07:03 PM
Anyone know how early you can make a res for breakfast at Crystal Palace? I'm thinking of doing this on my next trip, and I would love getting into the park prior to opening.

disneymom2000
08-20-2012, 10:14 PM
I think it is like 8:00am or 8:05. Usually about an hour before the park opens.