PDA

View Full Version : Walt Disney Florist?

ckaranassos
07-22-2012, 09:51 AM
I was wondering can you order a birthday surprise from the walt Disney florist and have it delivered to your home instead of resort. We are surprising our daughter for her 16th birthday with a trip and leave several days after her actual bday. I would like to have something delivered on her actual birthday to announce the big surprise. Is this possible? Many thanks.

Strmchsr
07-22-2012, 10:46 AM
Yes, they deliver across the US. I think it's a $25 handling fee + shipping, but they do it.

mgmnut
07-22-2012, 10:48 AM
Although the website says Domestic Handling charge is $25.00, every item I looked at say "Local Delivery Only"

mgmnut
07-22-2012, 10:51 AM
Yes, they deliver across the US. I think it's a $25 handling fee + shipping, but they do it.

I stand corrected!!

Strmchsr
07-22-2012, 12:22 PM
Although the website says Domestic Handling charge is $25.00, every item I looked at say "Local Delivery Only"

I think there are some items they won't ship, so you're correct about that. One of my friends had something shipped to his home for his wife, which is the only reason I know they'll do it, but you might have to talk to them about what is available for non-local shipping.