PDA

View Full Version : Nothing is better then Disney

riley1129
07-22-2012, 08:57 AM
So, everyone has been telling my parents and myself to "try something new other then Disney".... So we did. After our last trip to Disney, we all decided we needed to take a small break just so we could "feel the magic again". Our trip this summer was to Ocean City, Maryland. It was absolutely beautiful. Our condo overlooked the ocean and the weather was phenomenal... But... it wasn't Disney. I have officially given a new destination a chance, and well... It couldn't make the cut of WDW>. :wave:

goofiecrazy
07-22-2012, 10:44 AM
glad 2 know you enjoyed ur visit 2 our beach!! our family has had a condo in OC for 20 yrs. its a clean n fun place 2 be.. but nothing compares 2 disney lol...

buzznwoodysmom
07-22-2012, 11:34 AM
Glad you had fun at the beach.

We try to visit one new location, or non disney location, each year, even if it's just for a long weekend. While these trips rarely come close to Disney, we enjoy them for what they are. It's important to us that our kids experience a variety of vacation destinations so we make it a point to visit other places. We get a lot out of those trips, even tho they don't compare to our Disney trips.

MaterializedHaunt
07-22-2012, 11:36 AM
Great job for trying something new, glad you enjoyed it. But I think your right, nothing can really compare to Disney. Ever thinking about going to DL? or maybe you have already.

riley1129
07-22-2012, 12:05 PM
Great job for trying something new, glad you enjoyed it. But I think your right, nothing can really compare to Disney. Ever thinking about going to DL? or maybe you have already.

I have never been to DL.. been wanting to try it.. is it worth it?

mickeys_princess_mom
07-22-2012, 01:19 PM
But I think your right, nothing can really compare to Disney.

Amen. :high5:

MaterializedHaunt
07-23-2012, 12:21 AM
I have never been to DL.. been wanting to try it.. is it worth it?

I actually have no idea to be honest! I been going to WDW since I began walking and almost 1-2 times every year since then. I am completely in love with WDW and I am 27, so thats saying alot I think. I have had the urge to go to DL but I feel like its not big enough to make a long trip out of it. I think I am going to make a new post in the forums asking about something related to this. I would like to try it out but dont want to be disappointed. We shall see what the future holds. (actually yes I am posting a questions in the forums somewhere about this now heh)

snowblack
07-31-2012, 08:20 PM
I agree!!! My sister wanted me to go with her to Beaches resort in Jamaica. I thought about it, but I said no I will just go back to Disney World. My coworkers ask me all the time, Dont you want to go anywhere else? Nope I love Disney World.:mickey: