PDA

View Full Version : Which car service?

Pocahontas
07-21-2012, 06:48 PM
Usually take magical express bus from airport, but want to stop at the grocery store on the way to our resort...any ideas on the least expense way to do this?

faline
07-21-2012, 06:50 PM
Why - Intercot's sponsor, Quicksilver (http://www.quicksilver-tours.com/), of course!!

You'll find that most reputable limo companies are within a few dollars of each other in price. Why not help support Intercot by using our sponsors?

Jillirose
07-21-2012, 08:16 PM
We have used Quicksilver several times. Very reliable, and the grocery stop is helpful!

MaterializedHaunt
07-22-2012, 01:06 AM
Disney also has Alama and National on property. If you want to rent a car for a day to do things around WDW property, they are very cheap, they pick you up right at your resort and bring you to your car and then after you drop your car off they bring you back. It's very handy like I said if you plan on going off property. Just an alternative. :thumbsup:

eandrsmom
07-22-2012, 07:36 AM
We've used Quicksilver on several occasions. We were very pleased with them. My kids thought riding in the limo was really cool. We had cold soft drinks and watched a Disney movie on our way to the resort. Our driver took me to Publix, and I was able to get everything we needed for the week. I would definately recommend them.

BugeyedMuggy
07-22-2012, 04:24 PM
We have used other services but Quicksilver has never disappointed. With a free stop with round trip we had all we needed. We rented a car last trip and someone backed into us. Just alot of stress if you don't use the rental car insurance. Luckily all went well.