PDA

View Full Version : Which Character Dinner?

BethanyAnne
07-21-2012, 03:52 PM
We have 4 adults going the last week in September. I am SUPER excited to be going back - finally - again.

I really want us to do a character dinner together. Which one would be best? We are staying off property. The only one I've really found at MK is Liberty Tree. What else should I consider - that isn't really expensive and not hard to get to?

Thanks all,
Beth

finaldynasty
07-21-2012, 04:05 PM
Sadly at MK Liberty Tree is no longer a character meal. I would recommend either Crystal Palace at MK or Garden Grill at Epcot...Have a Magical Time!

Strmchsr
07-21-2012, 04:29 PM
I agree with the two suggestions above, but it will depend on 2 things - 1.) Which characters you like best since they're different at most meals and 2.) What you can still get. Character meals are wildly popular and difficult to get into. Since you're well inside the 180 day ADR mark, you may have to just see what's still available.

ibelieveindisneymagic
07-21-2012, 04:37 PM
:ditto: What characters are you hoping to see?

If you're looking for Mickey and friends, I'd recommend Garden Grill in Epcot. Another favourite of ours is 1900 Park Fare at the Grand Floridian ... with Cinderella, Prince Charming, the Stepsisters and Lady Tremaine. It was a total hoot!

Dopey's Girl
07-21-2012, 05:31 PM
I love 1900 Park Fare in the Grand Floridian. The step sisters and step mother are really fun, and I have enjoyed the food. The strawberry soup is amazing.