PDA

View Full Version : The I can't believe we went in July trip report- Day 4

AgentC
07-21-2012, 02:32 PM
We had originally planned to go to a park on our final day but after our marathon day, I let the kids sleep in while I packed up the room. Since we had no plans and no schedule, it was 11 before we finally left. It was already hot and steamy, so parks were definitely out.

Downtown Disney was the perfect way to wrap up our trip. A little shopping, a little lunch and a little treat and we would be on our way. Our first stop was the LEGO store. Even though we’ve been to LEGOland, my son always thinks of LEGOs and DTD. After a relatively short (Only 30 minutes. A record I think!:thumbsup:) time, my son picked out a LEGO board game. My daughter decided to design 3 LEGO mini figures so she would have her own and not have to beg her brother to borrow his.

Next up was supposed to be Ghirardelli, but it was not to be. The kids spotted the Italian ice sign and nothing could convince them that a Ghirardelli sundae would be a rainbow Italian ice. By the time they finished, it was not just the Italian ice that was melting. :sun:

I decide to make a quick stop at Goofy’s candy company to see if they sold the ‘Smore that didn’t make our bag at MK. We got the ‘Smore and a few extra sweets. I didn’t think anything would come of it since I had no proof we didn’t eat, but I mentioned the missing item from the night before to the clerk at counter. She told the cashier to give it to us at no charge, and she said she hoped she brought some magic :magic: to our trip. It was a nice end to our day.:mickey:

SBETigg
07-21-2012, 03:05 PM
I love Disney magic. Miss it! Glad you had a fun last day. I really want that Ghirardelli sundae though. Silly kids. :)

faline
07-21-2012, 05:08 PM
Nice, relaxed ending to your trip.

January-2007
07-22-2012, 04:24 PM
Thanks for reporting!

DizNee143
07-23-2012, 12:50 PM
Nice easy day!! :mickey:

vizsla
07-27-2012, 05:15 AM
Thanks for the report.

yourmagicalguide
07-27-2012, 11:34 AM
What a great last day - minus not getting a Ghirardelli sundae ;)

That was so kind and thoughtful of the cast member to give you the s'more for free after you didn't get the one you paid for in MK the night before. Definitely magical :mickey:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
07-29-2012, 08:54 PM
Gotta love the Disney magic! I'm glad you all had such a great trip and I love the fact that you are such a fun Mom to take the kids to EMHs. Good memories.

emerzmom
07-31-2012, 10:12 AM
I enjoyed your trip reports!
Thanks!
:tink:
Julie