PDA

View Full Version : New Years Day?

Mrs Bus Driver
07-20-2012, 10:22 PM
Planning a possible trip and our first day will be Jan 1st. Was wondering how bad the crowds were and which park would you go to? :mickey:

I LoveJack
07-20-2012, 10:57 PM
We were there a few yrs ago and early morning was great. By noon the crowds were rolling in though and MK was pretty full.

faline
07-21-2012, 10:40 AM
On days when parks are likely to be quite crowded, I will typically head to Epcot which tends to deal with larger crowds better than some of the other parks.

SBETigg
07-21-2012, 12:29 PM
January 1 is on a Tuesday this year, so maybe crowds won't be quite so heavy as the Christmas/NYE people begin to head home. But it is typically one of the busiest days of the year, so I would avoid the MK. I think Animal Kingdom would be the best bet, but Epcot is probably a good choice too.

Mrs Bus Driver
07-23-2012, 09:18 AM
I think EPOCT sounds great. We are traveling with DD's BF he will be in a wheelchair and doesn't like all the bumps and jolts he gets at AK.

#1donaldfan
07-23-2012, 12:35 PM
For us new years day was perfect !! We did MK and it was a ghost town till way after noon !! Most people sleep in as NYE at the parks is a big thing and they don't get out of there till WAY late !! :cool: