PDA

View Full Version : The Dark Knight Rises

DizneyFreak2002
07-20-2012, 07:14 PM
Shocked this thread hasn't been started yet... Went to see this movie this afternoon.. What an ending to the trilogy... Ended perfectly... Anne Hathaway awesome as Catwoman.. Bale saved his best Batman for last... And Bane was the perfect villain for this movie... Awesome, awesome movie... My favorite for 2012 so far...

BriarRose0708
07-21-2012, 12:35 AM
Just got back from the theatre. It's hard to discuss without spoilers! I liked it, but I actually thought The Dark Knight was much better. The ending was nice, though, I"ll agree with you there. And Anne Hathaway makes a much better Catwoman than Halle Berry ever did.

MNNHFLTX
07-21-2012, 12:53 PM
I think the response to the film is probably subdued because of what happened in Colorado. :(

That said, I'm glad that you both enjoyed the movie. My son and his friends from college plan to see it today and I'm interested to hear how they liked it.

Dragongirlx
07-21-2012, 12:55 PM
I went to see the film this afternoon and absolutely loved it.

Dopey's Girl
07-21-2012, 02:24 PM
I think the response to the film is probably subdued because of what happened in Colorado. :(

That said, I'm glad that you both enjoyed the movie. My son and his friends from college plan to see it today and I'm interested to hear how they liked it.

I was thinking the exact same thing.

NotaGeek
07-23-2012, 01:12 AM
The Dark Knight was amazing -- truly a great end to the series -- and one of the best movies I have seen in the last year. AND -- Superman 2013. WOW.

Melanie
07-23-2012, 08:15 AM
The Dark Knight was amazing -- truly a great end to the series -- and one of the best movies I have seen in the last year. AND -- Superman 2013. WOW.

I can't wait for Superman. Love Henry Cavill, and think he will do awesome in this role. The teaser had me giddy!

Glad to see all of your good reviews for Dark Knight Rises. Anxious to see it, so hopefully this week.

BriarRose0708
07-23-2012, 08:48 AM
I'll also add in quickly that I felt Michael Caine's performance is one of the best of his career. I'd completely support Best Supporting Actor nominations during award season!

WilmaH
07-30-2012, 10:47 AM
I've been a fan of Batman series and the Dark Knight Rises is an amazing sequel!
The director did a great work on the movie and I really-really wish there will be another one soon.

SBETigg
07-30-2012, 01:57 PM
I just saw it this weekend, really liked it. I saw some things coming, but still thought it was well done and well acted. Loved all the casting. Didn't even mind my husband ogling Anne in her catsuit.

Mickey'sGirl
08-10-2012, 08:52 AM
I am not a fan of the franchise ... but went with my guys to see it last night. LOVED IT! This is my favourite Batman yet! I don't want to spoil, but I was so happy with Matthew Modine's character, Bane was fantastic and I LOVE Joseph Gordon-Levitt (I am a 3rd Rock nerd). Great cast!

BTW The Avengers is still my favourite of the year. :thumbsup: