PDA

View Full Version : good radio stations

mickeyman42
07-20-2012, 10:21 AM
hi, I'm sure I could get a good answer simply by internet searching but I havn't posted in a while and have the itch to, so here goes, when we have rented a car in the past I seem to have a hard time finding a decent pop music radio station. I know that it probably seems silly but I spend hours hitting scan on the radio, listening for a minute, and repeating until I eventually give up and go with what doesn't seem too inappropriate, usually ends up being a classic rock station! we have satellite radio in the home cars so we know what those channels are but cant seem to find anything similar on "normal" radio, although I know its there.

anywho, anyone who knows of a good hits/pop station that we can get while driving around on property please let me know, thanks!

AgentC
07-20-2012, 10:44 AM
I don't know which Orlando station is a pop/hit station but two Tampa stations both reach WDW. 93.3 and 101.5 .

MaterializedHaunt
07-20-2012, 12:08 PM
Why worry about the radio! There is am AMAZING 2CD set called 'Four Parks One World'. I listen to it anytime I am in the car and it always brings back those Disney memories and its actually park music! Not some famous singer who resung the songs. I have bought ALOT of Disney CD's and this is pretty much the only one I listen to that is straight out of the parks! :D

johnO
07-26-2012, 07:23 AM
990 AM is Radio Disney

106.7 Top 40

101.1 Rock

95.3 Top 40

missastrocat
07-26-2012, 01:23 PM
In the Richmond, VA area:

103.7 - Mix of 80s - Present (Good happy medium)
94.5 - Top 40
98.9 - A little of everything

I radio hop too. I don't have satellite and while I do have some Disney cd's, I don't want to burn my DH out (his 1st trip!).

DizneyRox
07-26-2012, 02:50 PM
Can't remember the last time I listened the terrestrial radio Sirius Hits and the Pulse would probably be what you're looking for.

On my smartphone, I also use Pandora Radio.

SixBits
08-02-2012, 07:46 AM
Wow, this got me thinking I have not listened to regular radio forever. I switched to Sirius five years ago and just recently dropped that for my iPhone exclusively. Now it's just Internet radio and Podcasts (Disney of course).:mickey: