PDA

View Full Version : A few planning questions

honeebee86
07-19-2012, 10:25 PM
First, what taxi service is reputable in the Disneyland area? Do we have to call a taxi (or are they readily available) and how far ahead should we do so? Also, for planning our day at DCA, should we get our fastpasses for World of Color and then Radiator Springs? We can get fastpasses for World of Color a half hour before park open, right? Is this the same for Radiator Springs or do they start those at official park opening time?:mickey:

honeebee86
07-19-2012, 11:41 PM
P.S. Where is the Disneyland Resort Express pick-up at the Disneyland Hotel? We plan on using this going back to LAX. Thank you.:mickey:

NotaGeek
07-20-2012, 11:55 PM
Hi there -- a taxi is a taxi is a taxi -- where are you going to be getting one? At the airport? Which airport -- to be honest you just walk out and the next taxi is your driver.

The Disneyland Express pick up is right across from the Valet stand at the Disneyland Hotel -- just ask one of the bellhops, they will guide you.

Fastpasses for World of Color will be much easier to get then Radiator Springs Racers -- go there first! I don't think WOC fastpasses are available an hour before, but to be honest you'll get them pretty easily -- or you can buy a picnic lunch (http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneys-california-adventure/world-of-color-picnics/) and get premium seating -- they are pretty cheap too -- about $16 or less if you have an annual pass!

Tiggerlovr9000
07-30-2012, 11:26 PM
if you pm me I will give you the number to a great town car service that we have on speed dial