PDA

View Full Version : Drury Inn in Orlando

Katzateer
07-19-2012, 08:22 PM
If anyone is looking for lodging off site Drury Inn is a very nice chain I would highly recommend. Looks like it is about 2 miles from Universal and 15 from WDW. Would not be an option if you don't have a car

I rank it as my favorite chain. Besides nice comfortable rooms you get a great breakfast and a snack reception in the afternoon. While it is not a meal, they have good choices and great popcorn! Also soda is included free.

When we traveled with the kids it was always ranked high on their list and if you have 2 adults and 2 kids, the snacks and meals always saved us $$$$,

JWBurns
08-07-2012, 12:59 AM
Based on this tip, I did some research and found this to be an exceptional option for someone wanting to stay offsite.

Booked Drury for 5 nights, and arrive next Monday. My son and I are only in the hotel to sleep, so I didn't want to spend much on the room or fancy amenities. Plus, it's near plenty of great restaurants for dinner at night. It will be nice to get away from all the madness of the parks, and all the kids! :)

Looking forward to our 3rd WDW trip!