PDA

View Full Version : Riverside Pool from POFQ

Gator
07-19-2012, 04:24 PM
I've seen some video of the Ol'Man Island pool and slide, and it looks A LOT better than the pool at POFQ. My kids love water slides, and the dragon slide seems pretty weak compared to the one at Riverside.

How long of a walk is it from FQ to this pool? Or would it be better to jump on the first bus at the bus stop and let it take us over to Riverside?

mook3y
07-19-2012, 04:51 PM
We walked it in about 10 minutes at a moderate pace. You could also take the boat up to POR too.

ibelieveindisneymagic
07-19-2012, 05:24 PM
The slide at POR is faster and longer. DD loves Scales at FQ, but we always have to spend at least a day or two at the POR pool (when staying at FQ).

Depending where you are in the resort, it may only be a couple of minutes to the POR pool, but "pool to pool" is about 10 minutes.

As the last poster said, you can take the bus (be sure it is going to POR ... they don't always share) or the boat.

#1donaldfan
07-20-2012, 12:11 PM
I agree that it's about a 10 minute walk, if even that !!! You can cross the first bridge at Riverside toward the mansions to take a second or two off the walk......:cool:

Kaps
07-21-2012, 10:04 AM
10 to 15 minutes even pace