PDA

View Full Version : How to make this trip unique!

Guya103
07-17-2012, 06:27 PM
We have been to Disney nearly every year since I was born and I am 18. We are planning a trip for this August and I am looking for some ideas as to some new, unique things to do. For example, it was only our last trip that we went over to the Conservation Station at AK and we really enjoyed it. Any suggestions?

ibelieveindisneymagic
07-17-2012, 07:25 PM
A lot of it depends on what you've already done.

Is there a ride you've never tried (that would be Stitch for us)?

Is there a tour you've been hoping to try? There are big tours and shorter, cheaper ones.

What about one of the new games? Agent P (we're excited about this one ... ) or Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom?

You could also try a new dining experience ... Dine with an Imagineer or even dinner at Victoria & Albert's.

faline
07-17-2012, 07:31 PM
We always seem to find something new to do on each trip - big or small. Have you taken the Behind the Seed Tour? Have you visited all those attractions you usually pass by on the way to the "E-Ticket" rides? Have you seen all the parades? Seen the Electrical Water Pageant? Rented a pontoon boat? Done the Pirates' Cruise? Gone over to Fort Wilderness and rented bicycles?

chefmickey3
07-17-2012, 08:36 PM
We go every year too. I echo what pp said - try a tour (we are doing Behind the Seeds this year) or a ride that you haven't done lately. Explore Tom Sawyer Island. Eat somewhere you haven't tried. Explore resorts you haven't seen - try AKL if you haven't stayed there. Lots to do! Get The Hidden Magic of Walt Disney World by Susan Vaness. There are things you probably never knew were there and are fun to find - like the key under the mat at Muppets in DHS or some of the fun on Main Street in the MK. Look for the details - they are all around!