PDA

View Full Version : Be Our Guest

renecat
07-17-2012, 11:30 AM
Does anyone know when Be Our Guest will be taking reservations? We are planning a trip Jan. 2013 would love to check it out

steamboat willy
07-17-2012, 11:41 AM
I have read on I think the Disney Food Blog they will start taking reservations end of August, this year. I'm sure someone will follow with the LINK. We will be enjoying LUNCH there in December!

Strmchsr
07-17-2012, 12:22 PM
End of August is correct for the beginning of ADRs. They have not yet released an exact date.

MaterializedHaunt
07-19-2012, 12:09 AM
I called yesterday and the lady said they have no definate date. She didn't even tell me a guess. But yes I been hearing end of August as the rest of you. Just wanted to update as to the knowledge of Disney Dining.

The Hitchhiking Ghost
07-19-2012, 11:50 AM
We already have all of our ADR's booked for our upcoming Nov/Dec trip, and I don't think I'll be freeing any of them up to eat at Be Our Guest. My hope is that lunch will be a CS entitlement and that we can try it out that way.

Gator
07-19-2012, 01:10 PM
We already have all of our ADR's booked for our upcoming Nov/Dec trip, and I don't think I'll be freeing any of them up to eat at Be Our Guest. My hope is that lunch will be a CS entitlement and that we can try it out that way.

That's actually a pretty good idea. :thumbsup:

Jared
07-19-2012, 01:25 PM
Lunch at Be Our Guest will cost one counter-service credit. You should be good to go. :)