PDA

View Full Version : Sailing on the Fantasy!

joanna71985
07-16-2012, 03:26 PM
I'm sooooo excited!! I'm sailing on the Fantasy Oct 20-27 (Eastern Caribbean). This is my second cruise ever, and I can't wait!!

AllDisney
07-16-2012, 04:56 PM
The Fantasy is amazing. The food is out of this world. The staff is great. The activities that take place are wonderful:mickey:

We were just on the Fantasy the end of May. We did the western Caribbean cruise and had a complete blast:number1:

Enjoy!

Sam&Alex&Josh'sMOM
07-16-2012, 09:11 PM
we are going on the Fantasy September 2013 it is over a year away (Eastern) and we cant wait... I am excited for you!!! Be sure to let us know all about it!

joanna71985
07-18-2012, 05:12 PM
The Fantasy is amazing. The food is out of this world. The staff is great. The activities that take place are wonderful:mickey:

We were just on the Fantasy the end of May. We did the western Caribbean cruise and had a complete blast:number1:

Enjoy!

Thank you! I sailed on the Dream and had fun (so I'm hoping I'll enjoy the Fantasy just as much). I'm really looking forward to the different ports

we are going on the Fantasy September 2013 it is over a year away (Eastern) and we cant wait... I am excited for you!!! Be sure to let us know all about it!

Thank you! I plan on doing a TR for the cruise :)