PDA

View Full Version : Keys to the Kingdom

Kplaster
07-16-2012, 10:14 AM
Can anyone give me advice on if this tour is worth it. I am thinking of getting it for my mom and her boyfriend both of which really LOVE to absorb information and like the idea of seeing the underground tunnels. It will be a surprise and give them a day away from the kids to have alone time. Any insights?

BayLaker25
07-16-2012, 10:39 AM
We did it in October and we really liked it and thought I was worth the money...I loved seeing the utilidors and they told you a lot of different information that you may not know. If they like knowing things and information they will like this tour and it's not painfully long.

LandFan
07-16-2012, 11:31 AM
We did it in October and we really liked it and thought I was worth the money...I loved seeing the utilidors and they told you a lot of different information that you may not know. If they like knowing things and information they will like this tour and it's not painfully long.

Same here! It was fun! Lunch at Columbia Harbor House is included in the price and if you have a Disney Visa you get 20% off the tour price. You also get a cute pin at the end in the shape of a key to remember the tour.

Kplaster
07-16-2012, 11:34 AM
I didn't know Disney Visa got 20% off that is awesome. Does that include all the tours?

Tigger's Mom
07-17-2012, 09:43 AM
My husband and I did the tour last summer and LOVED it!!! We learned so many things we didn't know and got on a couple rides they tell you about and had lunch. It was a lot of walking, but sooooo worth it. If they like learning about different things, they'll enjoy this!! We highly recommend it!! It's also very generous of you to do this for them!! Enjoy your trip!!!!:mickey:

LandFan
07-17-2012, 05:23 PM
I didn't know Disney Visa got 20% off that is awesome. Does that include all the tours?

I think so - every one we've taken so far at least...
KTTK, Epcot Segway and the one we are taking this fall - UnDiscovered Future World.