PDA

View Full Version : Does Ghiradelli offer any not dairy items such as Sorbet?

Guya103
07-15-2012, 07:32 PM
One of our family members is allergic to dairy and I have looked at the menu several times but wondered if they offer sorbet? Have not been in a few years and simply can't remember. Thanks!

ElenitaB
07-15-2012, 07:55 PM
Ghiradelli's has their menu posted on their site. Their flavors are:

Vanilla
Ghirardelli® Chocolate
Strawberry
Espresso Chip
Cookies ‘n Cream
Chocolate Chip
Strawberry Cheesecake
Rocky Road
Coffee
Butter Pecan
Mint Chocolate Chip
Chocolate Chip
Cookie Dough
Please ask about our No Sugar Added flavors

Off the top of my head, I know that you can find Toffuti or Rice Dream at Beaches and Cream as well as the Main Street Ice Cream Parlor. At Downtown Disney you can find dairy-free pastry type treats at Babycakes.

CMCTxMom
07-15-2012, 09:18 PM
Good to note about Beaches and Cream - DS4 has a dairy allergy too. When's your trip? I'd be curious to know about your experience finding food! We're going in January.

Guya103
07-15-2012, 10:12 PM
We are going for the first two weeks of August. That is great about the alternative at Beaches and Cream. We will take advantage of it.

dinahvixen
07-19-2012, 11:45 PM
We were there this spring, also with one member of the family allergic to dairy. There were no options for him (10yo boy), but across the sidewalk was a frozen lemonade stand and he was happy with that option. It was kind of smoothie place, so it had more flavors than just frozen lemonade. But good to know about the other places, I will keep them in mind for my nephew next time we go!