PDA

View Full Version : Reservation Confirmation Email

JIMINY13
07-14-2012, 10:22 AM
Has anyone been having issues with receiving emails fron Disney Destinations LLC or their reservation confirmation email? I booked our room only reservation for 2013 on Wednesday 7/11 and have been on the phone with Disney and 2 different internet providers and they cannot figure out why we are not getting the emails. They sent out 7 emails and we didn't even receive 1. Our last vacation in April 2012, we received the confirmation, but nothing after that. Very frustrating.:shrug:

VWL Mom
07-14-2012, 11:01 AM
I haven't received any confirmations for our November DVC trip and these come through Disney Destinations too. I didn't even get one when our waitlist cleared. They have resent them but to no avail.

JIMINY13
07-14-2012, 11:10 AM
Disney said they haven't received any other calls stating that guests were not receiving emails. I suggest that everyone who is not receiving the emails, call and report it and maybe Disney will followup on it.

MadMadamMim
07-14-2012, 11:50 AM
I booked one night this past Tuesday and have yet to receive an email. I'll call them today.

CMCTxMom
07-14-2012, 12:32 PM
I booked DVC yesterday (rented) and received the confirmation e-mail a few hours later...

magicofdisney
07-14-2012, 12:38 PM
Sometimes I get them and sometimes I don't. It's very random and I just don't worry about it as long as I have a confirmation number. Just like sometimes I can pull up my reservations when I log in and sometimes I cannot.

GrandFlo
07-14-2012, 03:10 PM
I am having the same exact problem. We called to pay the balance on our room reservation on 7/11 and still no confirmation. I never had this problem before. We called Disney multilpe times and they insist that they have emailed the confirmation multiple times. DH finally asked them to send it regular mail.