PDA

View Full Version : ASMu Question

wilcat
07-13-2012, 06:51 AM
Can anyone tell me which buildings the Family Suites are in? We were going to do AKL but the cost just put us off for the amount of time we spend in the room. I thought the suites would work best for us as DH likes to sleep in and I could get ready and out the door without disturbing him. Has anyone stayed at one, and what did you think of them?

Cathy

VWL Mom
07-13-2012, 08:36 AM
The family suites at ASMu are located in the Jazz and Calypso buildings. I haven't stayed there but I'm sure someone will come along shortly that has.

cajunmickey
07-15-2012, 10:35 PM
Have stayed in the suites twice.Of all the values music is our favorite. Both times we were in the jazz building. When we stayed at ASmu there were 6 of us. DH,DD(16), DS(19) his girlfriend (19) my mom and my self. We had plenty of room. Turned out well with the single beds the kids didn't like sharing. Both buildings with the suites are close to the front. We never had a very long walk.
I can't tell you how it compares to the top resorts, have never stayed there. We have stayed at the values and moderates. To me the only difference is the bus. The busses seem to run better at the moderates. Maybe its because the values tend to have more people.

steamboat willy
07-17-2012, 11:08 AM
We always stay at Allstar Music and request the prefered Calypso Building which is also one of the Family Suite buildings. Calypso and Jazz Inn are the closest building to the Food Court and the buses. Calypso is very colorful and the pool is the best. They have Disney Movies shown at night as well as activities out by the pool. :vacation: