PDA

View Full Version : Whats a Better Deal

Lizzie
07-12-2012, 04:56 PM
I just found out I am going to DW in November for the wine and dine half marathon weekend with my mom and dad sister and her friends.

We will be getting there on a Saturday morning and flying out Wednesday night.

Trying to figure out if its a better deal to book hotel and tickets through the marathon price. We will have two runners in our group. Or to book hotel and tickets separate to get the free dinning offer. Any advice would be great. I want to get our party moving and book our hotel.

Thanks for the advice.

PopPhan
07-12-2012, 05:22 PM
My advice to you would be to contact Magical Journeys. They can run the numbers for you and get you the best deal for your money.

Strmchsr
07-12-2012, 05:57 PM
:ditto: They're the best at looking at all the options and figuring out the best deal.

roses
07-12-2012, 07:59 PM
We just booked our vaca for Oct - and when we called today, we got the free dining added to our package - total savings so far ---- $1100 (got 1/2 off flights!). Free dining saved $600 on the pkg, let alone what I'd be normally eating to begin with!:secret:

mickeys_princess_mom
07-12-2012, 08:25 PM
My advice to you would be to contact Magical Journeys. They can run the numbers for you and get you the best deal for your money.

Absolutely my advice!!!!
:wave: