PDA

View Full Version : Last minute trip - How to find good deal

dwmatt
07-12-2012, 09:41 AM
Looking to head down July 23rd - 27th. Driving and have 2 adults and 3 kids. How can I find any last minute deals? Looking to stay in Walt Disney World and prefer a Deluxe resort. Have stayed at POR sveral times but looking for something diffrent and kids getting older so need a bit more space. Thanks in advance for any suggestions

phillydan
07-12-2012, 10:16 AM
Call Magical Journeys!

buzznwoodysmom
07-12-2012, 10:28 AM
There often times aren't a lot of discounts to be found on a last minute trip. A lot of Disney's discounts have to be booked by a certain date, which are sometimes weeks out from the travel dates. I do think they have an AP summer discount and a Visa Cardholder summer discount out right now. Not sure if you are still able to book those discounts, but it's worth a try.

There is a great military discount out right now, incase you happen to be military.

While I've never used them, I agree with the previous poster who suggested Magical Journeys. I've heard nothing but great things about them!

Good luck.

faline
07-12-2012, 06:21 PM
Yes, Magical Journeys might be your best option. While many discounts need to be booked quite some time in advance, you might qualify for a AAA discount if you're a member. There could be others that I'm not aware of.

BugeyedMuggy
07-14-2012, 06:35 PM
We saw the Swan & Dolphin had some great discounts for end of July for deluxe alcove room. This was 2 weeks ago don't know if they are still available.