PDA

View Full Version : Single Digits, what do you do?

BayLaker25
07-12-2012, 09:16 AM
Today we hit single digits until we are in WDW, yesterday was single digits until we start driving from Philly to the World! We have been watching YouTube videos of tours and walk-throughs of the parks just about every night for the last 3 or 4 nights and getting really excited to go....What do you start doing to get ready for your trip that gets you excited?

9 Days Till Boardwalk/Beach Club!!!!

Mickey'sGirl
07-12-2012, 09:50 AM
Same here! (and we're even staying at the same resorts!).

We leave home in 9 days! I've been You Tube-ing and reading my Passporter Book like a fiend for the past two weeks!

The packing starts this weekend!

BayLaker25
07-12-2012, 10:08 AM
Same here! (and we're even staying at the same resorts!).

We have stayed at Boardwalk before and love the location but have never stayed at Beach Club so I'm really excited for that. We have even watched the videos of the parks on Netflix that we have watched 100 and just can't get enough!

Oh and we have been listening to the Disney in park music on the Live 365 app on the iPhone while at work! It helps pass the time

Have fun on your vacation I hope we have good weather! :mickey:

andypooh
07-12-2012, 01:07 PM
What app is it that you are referring to exactly?

BayLaker25
07-12-2012, 02:08 PM
What app is it that you are referring to exactly?

The app is called "Live 365" and in the search you can put in Disney and there are a bunch of stations that come up with in park music. You can then set your favorite stations as presets, I think there is even an intercot station. It's a great app I'm listening to it now!

goofygonewild
07-12-2012, 02:30 PM
For me it's not so much what I do, but what I don't do....SLEEP! (way too excited)

Tigerinvestigator
07-12-2012, 03:26 PM
Wow we will all be neighbors. We hit the single digits today. We will be next door at the Dolphin thru July 30th! Making last minute purchases, making sure bills are paid up, and my girls have already started packing some of their clothes. Ready for this much needed and much anticipated trip "home".:thumbsup:

BayLaker25
07-12-2012, 04:46 PM
For me it's not so much what I do, but what I don't do....SLEEP! (way too excited)

:ditto:I'm not sleeping either because I'm watching the YouTube videos all night haha.

Wow we will all be neighbors. We hit the single digits today. We will be next door at the Dolphin thru July 30th! Making last minute purchases, making sure bills are paid up, and my girls have already started packing some of their clothes. Ready for this much needed and much anticipated trip "home".:thumbsup:

We are doing some last minute purchases as well; I won't start packing until 2 days before we leave, its the only way I can do it. This is a much needed vacation for us as well, I'm burnt out and pretty much useless at work right now cause I can't stop thinking bout WDW (which is why I am on here while at work haha).

faline
07-12-2012, 06:23 PM
So jealous! Hope you all have a wonderful time!!

Mickey'sGirl
07-12-2012, 07:46 PM
We're thinking of adding a couple of days at the Dolphin at the end of our stay ... just waiting to see if my husband can extend his time off just a little bit!