PDA

View Full Version : transportation question...

LandFan
07-11-2012, 05:18 PM
I am staying at Dolphin and I am taking a tour at EPCOT so I have to be at the front gate by 8:45am... Will the folks at the International gate let me walk through the park if I have to get to the front gates to meet up for the tour? If not would I have to take a cab? There are no buses to EPCOT from Dolphin...

CMCTxMom
07-11-2012, 05:35 PM
I think they should let you through the International Gateway... I would think that would fall in the same rules as early ADRs before park openings... just a guess, though.

TinkerbellT421
07-11-2012, 05:39 PM
We did the dolphin thing this january and it was the same deal, we were staying at the boardwalk and had to get to the front gate. They allowed us through the international gateway but they just keep the areas roped off to the world showcase.

faline
07-11-2012, 06:20 PM
Shouldn't be a problem. We had a pre-park opening tour on our trip two months ago - we were staying at the Beach Club. While the folks at the International Gateway had a list of those with breakfast reservations, they did not, surprisingly, have a list of those scheduled for tours. Still, we just informed them that we had a tour scheduled and they let us right through.

LandFan
07-11-2012, 07:25 PM
Thanks everyone! I thought they would let us through but I didn't want any nasty, last minute surprises, lol :D