PDA

View Full Version : Sept 22-29, 2012

BethanyAnne
07-10-2012, 10:03 PM
We are going down the last week of September. I noticed on a calendar (I forget where I saw it) that the Halloween thing in MK (Wednesday) and Wine and Harvest in Epcot (Friday) take place that week.

If we simply avoid those two parks on those specific days, will the parks be very crowded during this week? I've never gone during this particular time, so I don't know what to expect. But I'm sure ya'll can help me :)

Thanks <3

VWL Mom
07-11-2012, 08:02 AM
I don't think you should have any problems at all that week. Friday night at Epcot may be busy because it is the opening night of Food & Wine but it would be nice to visit in the afternoon. Since it's a slow time of year (if there is such a thing anymore) MNNSHP really shouldn't be a problem other than you would need to leave MK by 7PM unless you were going to the party.

vicster
07-11-2012, 09:29 AM
We're going the same dates and went approximately during the same period last year. We noticed it was more crowded than earlier in September which is when we usually go but it was very manageable. Not bad at all so enjoy!

cuteduck223
07-11-2012, 11:57 AM
we will be there too..but as you plan...we have tickets for MNSSHP...for tuesday that week. not wednesday :)

BethanyAnne
07-12-2012, 01:16 AM
Are the extra hours in MK worth getting the tickets to the Halloween party?

Wolf
07-12-2012, 09:34 AM
I would say its worth it, seeing the Magic Kingdom all spooky is soo worth it but its not scary to any real degree so it wouldn't scare kiddies. I'd def suggest it, we are going Sept 29-Oct 9 and already have our halloween party tickets. If you do, be sure to watch the parade, its crazy good!! :mpumpkin:

faline
07-12-2012, 06:28 PM
Are the extra hours in MK worth getting the tickets to the Halloween party?

We enjoy the party but there are only 2 of us - even so, I've seen the price for this event going up and up to where it is beginning to be a borderline expense/benefit proposition for us. The other part of the equation might be how many tickets you need to buy for the event.

It's fun to dress up, trick or treat, see the wonderful fireworks and especially enjoy the Halloween parade!!