PDA

View Full Version : Resort Bucket List

PirateLover
07-10-2012, 06:52 PM
I am curious to see how many people have stayed or would like to stay at various resorts. I know some people become married to specific resorts, but I like to test the waters and try new things when I can!

I have stayed at:
Deluxe: Polynesian, Wilderness Lodge, Dolphin
Moderate: Caribbean Beach Resort
Value: Pop Century, All Star Movies
Of all of those, I would go back to each one except CBR, just didn't do it for me.

I would like to stay at:
Bay Lake Towers
Port Orleans Riverside-Royal Room
Art of Animation
Boardwalk
Beach Club (Mainly because of the pool)
Treehouse Villa(Maybe)

I will pretty much stay anywhere I can get a good deal, but these are the ones that currently interest me the most.

faline
07-10-2012, 07:05 PM
I've been fortunate enough to stay at most of the various Disney resorts at least once and am closing in on the others that I have not yet visited.

I have not stayed at Boardwalk, Saratoga Springs, Art of Animation, Animal Kingdom - Kidani, All Star Sports or Movies (though I have stayed at Music and sort of consider them all as one - right or wrong). I have not stayed at the Swan or Dolphin but do not consider them Disney resorts.

Some resorts, we have enjoyed more than others for a variety of reasons and we certainl have our favorites.

buzznwoodysmom
07-10-2012, 07:20 PM
I would like to have one day stayed at every resort. We are well on our way.

We have stayed at:
Value: Movies, Sports, Pop
Moderate: CBR, CSR, POR, POFQ
Deluxe: AKL Jambo, AKL Kidani (in 17 days), WL, Poly, SSR, OKW, BC, YC (during this coming trip), BW (at end of coming trip), Swan, Shades of Green.

Have not stayed at:
Value: Music, Art of Animation
Moderate: Ft. Wilderness
Deluxe: Grand Flo, CR, BLT, Dolphin

Hopefully within then next few years we can finish them all. The ones remaining don't have a huge appeal to my family (except GF for me, and CR or BLT for oldest DS), so I expect we'll do a few split stays just to try them. We have our favorites that we continue returning to. If we had never revisited some of our favs we would have done them all by now, but some resorts just keep us coming back.

tinksmom02
07-10-2012, 08:49 PM
Fun post!!

We've stayed at:
Deluxe: Poly (club level--the only way I'd go back!)
Mod: POFQ, POR, CSR
Value: POP

Wow, not too many LOL I would go back to Poly or POFQ, and POP over the other Values.

I would love to stay at the Beach Club (have a reservation there for November, fingers crossed for a good discount and cheap airfare!), the GF, and the Contemporary, only to say that I've done it, and AKL and the Treehouse villas--again, just to have tried it once!

LandFan
07-10-2012, 08:52 PM
We have only stayed at Music, Pop, and AKL but will be adding Art of Animation and Dolphin to that list in September. We are just kind of picky. We have no desire to stay at any moderates - their theming is nice, but doesn't interest us much. I think it is because they don't offer much more for us than Pop. If we are going to pay quite a bit more, I'd rather do AKL or WL and get something pretty special.

So when we don't have a lot to spend, we stay at Pop because we prefer the theming/food court/bus situation over the All Stars. When we do have $$ we LOVE AKL, the animals outside the window and the African theme so we stay there.

In the future, we would like to try Wilderness Lodge (see a theme here, lol), Poly & Contemporary Tower (just once to have that view :thumbsup:).

I am thinking that OUR version of a moderate may become Swan or Dolphin as I can get the teachers discount which makes it an affordable way to stay in the boardwalk area. I really think we are going to like it there!:D

PirateLover
07-10-2012, 09:15 PM
I am thinking that OUR version of a moderate may become Swan or Dolphin as I can get the teachers discount which makes it an affordable way to stay in the boardwalk area. I really think we are going to like it there!:D

I hear you on the value of moderates-I just don't see it. We enjoyed our stays at POP and ASMovies much more than CBR. For the price jump, I'd rather go Deluxe. We stayed at Dolphin on the teacher's discount last summer for a short trip, and the location was great for the price. It is lacking in the overall Disney "feel" but the rooms were VERY nice and the overall hotel is gorgeous. You have so much within walking distance, it really is a good deal.

Kairi_7378
07-10-2012, 09:17 PM
We have stayed at CSR, POFQ, and POR. Our "bucket list" is AKL, WL, Poly, and the Contemporary. Beach Club is on honerable mention because we would love to stay that close to Epcot, but the theming doesn't appeal to me as much.

darthmacho
07-10-2012, 09:27 PM
I want to stay at all the resorts (See signature below for which one's I've been) but here is my MUST DO list:

1. AKL: Savanna View
2. Wilderness Lodge (again)
3. Poly
4. Contemporary: MK view
5. Beach/Yacht Club

SBETigg
07-10-2012, 10:34 PM
I have stayed at:
Grand Floridian, Polynesian, Contemporary, Beach Club, Dolphin, and Port Orleans Riverside.

We are Grand Floridian people, with occasional Polynesian stays. Though we have tried to branch out, it never satisfies and we yearn for our GF home. Though I did find the Dolphin to be exceptionally comfortable for me when I stayed there for a conference.

And I would like to try:
The Boardwalk, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Bay Lake Tower. And maybe a Value just to say I've tried. But I have a feeling that I might be happier to just stick with the Grand Floridian as often as possible.

Melanie
07-10-2012, 10:45 PM
My stays so far:

Deluxe: Yacht Club, Beach Club, Wilderness Lodge and Animal Kingdom Lodge

Moderate: All

Value: POP and All Star Movies

DVC: Bay Lake Tower

Also Swan and Shades of Green

I've pretty much hit all areas and price ranges. I'd love to stay at Contemporary Tower and Poly, as well as Art of Animation at some point.

I used to think I wanted to stay at every resort, but I'm seeing it probably won't be possible, and being that I really have no desire to stay at GF, I'm okay with that. :)

disneymomma2010
07-10-2012, 10:52 PM
This year will be our third year in a row staying at POR. Not because we love it, which we do, but because we bring MIL along so we need a room for 5 in our price range. It kind of kills me a little though because I want to experience as many different resorts as I can. We probably never could afford Grand Floridian or the Contemporary plus my husband would never pay that much for a room, so my bucket list is...

AOA
CBR (after a refurb of course)
CSR
WL
AKL
and..Poly :cloud9:

Mousemates
07-10-2012, 10:57 PM
We are somewhat attempting to do them all...waiting on some to refurb before we try them....what we have left is (in the order of our interest in staying there)

Art of Animation

Kidani

Bay Lake

Boardwalk

Old Keywest

AgentC
07-10-2012, 11:08 PM
My goal was originally to stay at every resort once but as we've stayed at more, I am starting to get to the point where I am comfortable with where I have been and don't have a lot of ambition to continue my quest.

I have stayed

Value-Pop

Moderates - All including Fort Wilderness (cabins)

DVC- Kidani, Old Key West, Beach Club Villas, Bay Lake Tower

Deluxe - Contemporary, Poly, Beach Club, Yacht Club, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Wilderness Lodge.

I have Boardwalk Inn scheduled for later this year.

I think it is unlikely that I will stay at the rest of the values unless I needed a quick stay. Also I can't ever seem to bring myself to book Saratoga Springs. I think it is because no one ever seems to rave about them. The Grand Floridian was on my list but I can never seem to bring myself to pay the rates there.

I would love to do an MK view or Club level just once but I'd have to get a real good deal on it.

Basket Mommy
07-10-2012, 11:11 PM
I have only stayed at one value resort (ASMo) and it was not our thing at all. We disliked it so much that we joined DVC (we're a family of 6 who needed 2 regular rooms to stay in, so DVC made more financial sense to us over the long run).

I've stayed at Port Orleans and thought it was okay (that was before I'd stayed in a deluxe). I spent my honeymoon at the GF and was spoiled from then on. Once we had children we stayed in deluxes only because my husband likes them better. We did the Contemporary tower and the Wilderness Lodge (more than once - we loved it!) I'd love to stay at the Poly one day, but since we're DVC members we probably won't unless they build a DVC property there.

Of the DVC resorts I've stayed at all but VWL, OKW and the Treehouses. I'd like to stay at VWL and OKW, but I'm really not at all interested in the Treehouses. They just don't look like my cup of tea. At the top of my list is the new GF DVC property, whenever it opens and has availability for a non-owner!

Tigerinvestigator
07-11-2012, 10:42 AM
As you can tell from my signature we are almost there! Here are my lists:

Stayed multiple times at: The Polynesian, Contemporary, Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom Lodge, WDW Dolphin, Coronado Springs, Port Orleans Riverside (Dixie landings), Pop Century, All Star Sports, All Star Music.

Stayed once at: Grand Floridian, Beach Club, Boardwalk, WDW Swan, Caribbean Beach, Port Orleans French Qrt, Disney's Vero Beach.

Never stayed at: Yacht Club, Saratoga Springs, Old Key West, All Star Movies, Art of Animation, and Bay Lake Towers.

Would love to stay at Yacht and Bay Lake Towers so that is my bucket list. The others just don't really appeal to us. Maybe we could stay one night just to say we did.

Of all these resorts my favorites are 1) The Polynesian 2) WDW Dolphin 3) Contemporary 4) AKL 5) Beach Club

Least Favorites: Boardwalk, Caribbean Beach, Port Orleans Riverside.

LudwigVonDrake
07-12-2012, 06:19 AM
I've stayed at all 3 All-Stars, Pop, POFQ, Beach Club, Poly, and Wilderness Lodge.

I would really want to stay at the Contemporary.

MrPeetrie
07-12-2012, 07:13 AM
We've been fortunate to have a varied array of resorts we've stayed at:

Deluxe: Wilderness Lodge, Boardwalk, Animal Kinhdom Lodge
Moderate: POFQ, POR, CBR, CSR
Value: None

Our Bucket List:
Deluxe: Grand Floridian, Polynesian, Beach Club, Kidani Village
Moderate: Fort Wilderness Cabins
Value: Art of Animation

MississippiDisneyFreak
07-12-2012, 08:29 AM
We've stayed at:
All Star Movies, Pop Century, Coronado Springs and Wilderness Lodge

would like to try:
Animal Kingdom-Savannah view, Polynesian, Contemporary-Tower Theme Park View, Boardwalk, Yacht or Beach Club and Port Orleans POFQ and Riverside.

Mickey'sGirl
07-12-2012, 08:45 AM
Values: Stayed at all except AofA - Fave is All Star Sports
Mods: Stayed at all - Fave is POFQ
Deluxe: All except GF and YC - Fave is BWI
DVC: Only BWV and OKW

I guess the Grand Floridian and the Yacht Club, and now the Art of Animation Resort, are still on my Bucket List. (We want to hit them all at some point).

My favourite resort so far is the BoardWalk -- Inn or Villas I love them both! My least favourite is the Wilderness Lodge.

mgmnut
07-12-2012, 09:21 AM
For on site stays

Stayed at:

Tree Houses (the old ones as a kid)
CBR
POFQ
VWL
OKW (This August)

Bucket List

BLT
Poly
AKL
BW

slottedpig
07-12-2012, 09:40 AM
We have stayed at All Star Sports, Dixie Landings, Dolphin, Contemporary, and Yacht Club. We've visited most others for a meal or a walk through with one exception which is the only resort on my bucket list and that is AKL. I love the idea of a savannah view and am thinking Sep of 2013 depending on the discounts available next year.

Otherwise we really loved the Yacht Club and would likely go back there any time we could afford it. And if money is too tight the Dolphin is a fine alternative for us.

MNNHFLTX
07-12-2012, 03:12 PM
I've stayed at All Star Sports, Pop Century, Port Orleans, Caribbean Beach, Coronado Springs, Polynesian, Beach Club, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Wilderness Lodge, Boardwalk and Bay Lake Tower. Really, the only resort that I really want to stay at that I haven't is the Contemporary (Magic Kingdom view, of course). I know that Bay Lake Tower is part of the Contemporary (and is really nice), but I just want to stay in the original building too.

waymickey
07-12-2012, 04:38 PM
We have stayed at the Values and WL and really don't want to stay at the moderates.

As for my bucket list of resorts,
I want to try the Beach Club, the tree houses, and maybe the poly. But I think WL will always feel like home the most.

big blue and hairy
07-12-2012, 04:53 PM
Hmmmm...

Deluxe: Contemporary, Polynesian (concierge), Grand Floridian, Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom Lodge

Moderate: All of them

Value: All except AoA

Plus the Swan & Dolphin

:sulley:

figgie
07-12-2012, 05:09 PM
We've stayed at almost all the resorts over the years but would love to try...Kadani....and the mentioned above Tree Houses in the future!

Pop Centurion
07-13-2012, 04:30 PM
Poly
AKL
Y&B Club

The rest don't interest me enough to stay at since we don't spend much time at the resorts anyway.

AllDisney
07-13-2012, 05:02 PM
Have stayed at:
AKL,
Wilderness Lodge
CBR
POFQ
CSR
All the Values Except - Art of Animation

Bucket List:
Poly, GF, Boardwalk, Yacht Club.

Favorite: AKL

DonLefNY
07-14-2012, 08:39 AM
I've stayed at:
BC
WL
CR
PR
YC
DxL (POR)
CB
ASSports
ASMusic
ASMovies
VWL
BWV
BCV
VWL
OKW
AKV
SSR
GC (Calif)
Wonder

On the bucket list:
BLT
Magic
VB
HH

PirateLover
07-14-2012, 06:54 PM
It is so interesting to read everyone's responses. Keep 'em coming!

Dopey's Girl
07-16-2012, 09:39 PM
I have stayed at all the values (except AoA, I'm thinking this will be crossed off in October) and mods. WL and AK for deluxe.

I get to cross off BC for Icot15, that was a huge one for me. Before I leave this earth, I want to spend at least 1 night in each of the resorts. Even though some of them aren't my style, I still want to check them all out!

Janmac
07-16-2012, 11:53 PM
After we stayed at our first hotel on property we thought we'd want to try them all. After we stayed at our second, we thought we'd change our minds and just try all the deluxes. Over the years we've developed favorite resorts and areas to the point that we definitely aren't trying to stay at many new places.

Our hotels, in order:

Polynesian
Caribbean Beach
Beach Club
Wilderness Lodge
Yacht Club
Fort Wilderness campsite
Wilderness Home
Old Key West/Poly (20 yrs later)
Villas at Wilderness Lodge
Port Orleans Riverside

Bucket list
Beach Club (20 yrs later) (and hopefully Villas)
maybe Shades of Green
Fort Wilderness for at least a month (in the winter).

We would go back to Beach or Yacht Club, OKW, and VWL.

Jan

hokies4life
07-17-2012, 05:51 AM
For me over the years I've stayed at:

Value: Sports, Music, Pop
Mod: CBR, CSR, POFQ, Cabins
Deluxe: WL, AKL, CR

I would like to stay at
BWI, AoA, YC/BC, BLT, Poly, GF, and we'll prob stay at SoG at some point as well.

HackLaSalle
07-17-2012, 06:57 PM
Bucket list for the resorts isn't really long for me.

#1 is Poly. I just want to stay there and be a part of that whole Hawaiian feel for slightly less than Hawaii.

#2 Bay Lake Tower with a park view. I took the DVC walk through right as they were opening and the whole sit in the tub with something to drink and watch Wishes while the music is pumped into you're room. That's for me.

#3 AKL: Savannah View for obvious reasons.

#4 AoA just cause it's new and I hope to cross that off in September.

missastrocat
07-19-2012, 07:00 PM
My Bucket List
-Grand Floridian w/ a view of MK
-Contemporary w/ a view of MK in December
-Polynesian (concierge) w/ a view of MK
-AKL Savannah view?
-WL

I love the deluxes, and I still am fascinated with staying 'on the monorail'. I've stayed at many of the resorts, but haven't found my home at the happiest place on Earth.
:cloud9:

jnfr2424
07-30-2012, 10:57 AM
Stayed at:
All Star Movies, Music and Sports
Pop Century
Caribbean Beach
Port Orleans and Riverside
Coronado Springs
Contemporary (Club)
Wilderness Lodge
Polynesian
Grand Floridian
Boardwalk
Beach Club
Swan and Dolphin
Bay Lake Towers
Ft Wilderness

Bucket List :
Treehouses
Poly (Club )
AoA

whitney37354
07-30-2012, 01:27 PM
Stayed at:
Ft. Wilderness Cabins
CR

Bucket List:
All the Others!

Minnie97
07-30-2012, 01:56 PM
I have stayed at

Contemporary(main building)
Port ( mansion and Alligator bayou)
Carribean Beach( like3 times)
Pop century( in all decades)
all stars
Animal Kingdom Lodge
Widerness Lodge
Polynesian

I would like to stay

Grand Floridian( I love how close to the magic kingdom:mickey:)
Yacht and Beach Club
Boardwalk
Art of Animation

thats it:mickey:

ChewyStriker
08-01-2012, 05:17 PM
It's my DREAM to stay at the Poly at least once before I die. My runner-up is the Beach Club.

I've stayed at:
All-Star Music & Movies, POP, PO Riverside, PO French Quarter, Coronado Springs, Animal Kingdom Lodge and Old Key West.

BuffaloJason
07-02-2013, 12:59 PM
I've done:

Value: All Star Music
Moderate: Coronado Beach, Port Orleans
Deluxe: Wilderness Lodge, Polynesian
...and will be staying at Bay Lake Tower next year

I don't see myself ever doing all of them, but when my kids get a little older (they're 1 and 5 right now) I'd like to get over to the EPCOT resort area and check out Beach Club and the Boardwalk. I'd also really like to eventually do Savannah View at the Animal Kingdom Lodge.

AvonleaCF
07-02-2013, 01:30 PM
Stayed at:
- Pop
- Port Orleans - Riverside
- Caribbean Beach
- Wilderness Lodge
- Wilderness Lodge, Villas
- Grand Floridian
- Beach Club

But I'd like to stay at Grand Floridian again, since I was 7 or 8 the last time and don't really remember it.

Also on my bucket list:
- Contemporary (MK view, please!)
- Poly
- Boardwalk
- Treehouse Villas

I don't think I'd ever attempt to do them all, though.

Ian
07-02-2013, 01:52 PM
I've stayed in these resorts:

All Star Music Resort
All Star Movie Resort
Pop Century Resort
Caribbean Beach Resort
Coronado Springs Resort
Port Orleans Riverside Resort
Port Orleans French Quarter Resort
Animal Kingdom Lodge
Beach Club Resort
BoardWalk Inn
Contemporary Resort
Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Polynesian Resort
Wilderness Lodge
Yacht Club Resort
Walt Disney World Swan
Walt Disney World Dolphin
Animal Kingdom Villas
Bay Lake Tower
Beach Club Villas
BoardWalk Villas
Old Key West Resort
Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
Shades Of Green
Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort
Disney's Vero Beach Resort
Disney's Grand Californian Resort
Disney's Paradise Pier
Cinderella Castle Suite
That leaves these that are on my bucket list:

Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
Fort Wilderness Cabins & Wilderness Homes
Treehouse Villas at Saratoga Springs Resort
All Star Sports Resort
The Disneyland Hotel
The Villas at Aulani

Hammer
07-02-2013, 02:41 PM
Resorts where I've stayed-
Value
All Star Music

Moderate
Port Orleans Riverside
Port Orleans French Quarter
Coronado Springs

Deluxe
Wilderness Lodge
Contemporary
Polynesian
Grand Floridian
Dolphin
Boardwalk Inn
Beach Club
Yacht Club (well, I will be staying there on July 4th)

DVC
Bay Lake Tower
Beach Club Villas
Boardwalk Villas
Saratoga Springs
Old Key West
Animal Kingdom Villas-Jambo

We are scheduled to stay at Animal Kingdom Villas- Kidani in October, but may have to move our dates due to work.

No real desire to try Caribbean Beach (lack of elevators is a turn off) or any other Values. Other than theming, the rooms are basically the same and are too small.

Also, we aren't rushing to go back to Old Key West. Again, lack of elevators is a deterrant (except for a couple of buildings) and we were not fans of the room decor or the somewhat overgrown landscaping. Of course, we travel with someone in a wheelchair and Mom having to push back branches like she is in a jungle would not really be fun! We very much prefer Saratoga Springs.

SBETigg
07-02-2013, 03:52 PM
Wow, hey look everyone, Ian stayed in the Cinderella Castle Suite. Who knew? ;)

LauraF
07-02-2013, 04:57 PM
Wow, I had to think and remember all of them.
Darn, now I want another trip.

Ranked in order of least to most stays:
Old Key West (1)
Coronado Springs (1)
Grand Floridan (1)
Boardwalk (1)
Port Orleans French Quarter (2)
Animal Kingdom - Jambo or Kidani (every other time)

I don't play around. Once I find one I like, I stay there! :-)

Ian
07-02-2013, 08:40 PM
wow, hey look everyone, ian stayed in the cinderella castle suite. Who knew? ;)This just in!!!

AgentC
07-02-2013, 08:51 PM
Wow, hey look everyone, Ian stayed in the Cinderella Castle Suite. Who knew? ;)

:laughing: I like how he just casually stuck it at the bottom of his list.

disneylovinmom
07-04-2013, 01:00 PM
We have stayed at Port Orleans Riverside, OKW in a 1 bedroom villa, and CBR. OKW has by far been my favorite. CBR was my least favorte.

I would love to stay at Grand Floridian, AKL, and Wilderness Lodge the most, but really any resort is fine as long as we area at Disney. $$ is usually an issue.

We also own a timeshare with Westgate, so our next trip will probably be off site due to the big savings that we get when staying there.

WDWgoofy
07-05-2013, 08:48 AM
Once upon a time, I believed I would want to stay at all the Disney resorts. Now after having stayed at a broad range of resorts my 'bucket list' is changed.

Perhaps someday I will stay at a monorail resort but these do not have the appeal that they once had.

Personally, I expect to continue to visit my current favorites:

Pop Century
Caribbean Beach
Animal Kingdom Lodge
Wilderness Lodge

Crow
07-06-2013, 01:18 AM
value. stayed at Allstars & POP
Id like to stay at Art of Animation
Mods. I stayed at all of them
Deluxe. stayed at WL, AKL, BC, Cont
maybe want to stay at Poly and I want to stay at Treehouses.

Christine
07-06-2013, 07:56 AM
I've stayed at all WDW resorts now except

Grand Floridian
Treehouse Villas
Ft. Wilderness Campground

I will rectify the first two this year, but I don't think I will ever see the campgrounds. I am SO not an outdoorsy kind of girl! We go to the campfire movie every once in a while,and that suits me just fine. :blush:
I guess I could do a cabin, but its still so woodsy! The idea of Tree houses are bugging me enough, but that is DD's wish for her bday party so I just have to get through it.

Maybe I watched too many of those Friday the 13th movies as a kid?! :hide2::camp:

AgentC
07-06-2013, 09:23 AM
I've stayed at all WDW resorts now except

Grand Floridian
Treehouse Villas
Ft. Wilderness Campground

I will rectify the first two this year, but I don't think I will ever see the campgrounds. I am SO not an outdoorsy kind of girl! We go to the campfire movie every once in a while,and that suits me just fine. :blush:
I guess I could do a cabin, but its still so woodsy! The idea of Tree houses are bugging me enough, but that is DD's wish for her bday party so I just have to get through it.

Maybe I watched too many of those Friday the 13th movies as a kid?! :hide2::camp:

For a girl who went to summer camp every year, I'm not very outdoorsy either, but I thought the cabins were fine. They have a lot of room which is nice. However I am definitely a resort girl. :)

I may have posted in this thread before but we now have these left:

The All Stars
Saratoga Springs and the Treehouses
Grand Floridian

I can't see us ever getting to the All Stars unless it was a quick one night stay. For some reason I never chose SSR. I might have to try it some time. We are doing the Grand Floridian in Sept.

I also haven't done the Villas at WL or Boardwalk but I have stayed in regular rooms at both properties.

TikiLounger
07-06-2013, 11:32 AM
We have our favorites, but there are a few more we'd like to stay in. Our goal used to be to stay at least once in every resort. Now that our kids are grown (and we haven't reached that goal), my DH and I have decided that we don't want to stay in a value resort...only because we don't have young children, not because they're value resorts. Also, we've never had any interest in the Grand Floridian. I have no explanation as to why...we just don't. Anyway, the resorts we'd still like to spend time in are...

The Contemporary
Animal Kingdom Lodge
Coronado Springs

The Treehouse Villas
The Villas at the Wilderness Lodge
Bay Lake Towers

TikiLounger
07-06-2013, 11:37 AM
Oh...I forgot to add Port Orleans (both Riverside and French Quarter)

Imalismom
07-06-2013, 05:43 PM
I have stayed at:

Deluxe: Wilderness Lodge, Contemporary, Bay Lake Towers, Grand Florida, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Shades of Green, Yacht Club, and Beach Club

Moderate: Port Orleans - French Quarter

Value: All Star Movies, All Star Sports

Of all of those, I would go back to each one, but prefer not to stay at any All Stars due to noise level.

I would like to stay at:

Art of Animation - but at the cost, I can stay at a Deluxe so may never get here.

Treehouse Villa - top of my bucket list.

tjstrike
07-06-2013, 11:40 PM
We stayed at :

Ft. Wilderness (1)
POR - (1)
BCV - (1)
BWV - (1)
BLT - (1)
SSR - (5)

Would like to stay : Finish out the DVC hotels
(VWL, AKL, VGF, OKW) and then start over again.