PDA

View Full Version : Napa Rose Reservation

meldan98
07-09-2012, 10:33 PM
Does anyone know how busy Napa Rose is? My Dh and I are hoping to go on the night we arrive but we don't know when we will arrive. I would hate to make a reservation and miss it just in case we hit 5pm traffic on a Tuesday night.

tinkwest
07-09-2012, 11:55 PM
I would suggest making a reservation. Both times we have considered eating there they were not taking "day of" reservations, only advance reservations, and the walk-in wait was quite lengthy. I don't remember exactly how long, but long enough that we opted for eating elsewhere.

BrerGnat
07-10-2012, 07:58 AM
My experience has been the opposite of Linda's. Both times we have eaten there, it has been "spur of the moment" and we have called the Disneyland Dining number both from home same day and from our hotel room about 2 hours prior to sitting down to eat. We were able to secure a reservation time from many possible times given both times. Most recent was about a year ago. However, we had tried Steakhouse 55 before asking about Napa Rose, and that one was booked solid.

Since you are arriving on a Tuesday night, I'd say your chances are good. Just call the dining number from your resort room.

At this point, my guess is that Carthay Circle Theater Restaurant is the new "it" reservation.

You can always make a LATE reservation for Napa Rose, and then call when you arrive to see if you can be seated any earlier.