PDA

View Full Version : Ticket question...

LandFan
07-09-2012, 10:32 AM
I have a question about tickets...
I have a free dining package at the end of September for 8 nights. If a room only discount comes out for the last few nights of our trip, I was thinking about splitting the stay and doing the first 5 nights at AofA with the free dining (as it is set up now) and then doing a room only reservation for the last three nights somewhere else.

I know that my free dining would end on the last night of the first half of my stay but can I make the park tickets from that part of the stay 8 days so that I can use them during the second half of my stay or do I have to get new tickets for the other three days (which would be economically nuts to do)?

ibelieveindisneymagic
07-09-2012, 10:38 AM
Yes, you can buy as many days as you need for your trip (up to 10) as part of the "first" part of your trip, and use them even though you have a new hotel reservation.

Tickets don't expire until 14-days after purchase, and there isn't a requirement that you only buy for the number of hotel night or anything.

LandFan
07-09-2012, 10:50 AM
Thanks! I kind of thought so but I wasn't completely sure :thumbsup:

Fangorn
07-09-2012, 01:40 PM
Tickets don't expire until 14-days after purchase,

Correction (although I'm sure this is what was actually meant): tickets don't expire until 14 days AFTER THE FIRST USE, not after purchase.

Steve