PDA

View Full Version : Illuminations Cruises

Cinderelley
07-09-2012, 03:50 AM
Is there any difference between the yacht/beach club marina cruises and the breathless besides the size of the boat?

VWL Mom
07-09-2012, 06:15 AM
The Breathless was taken out of service and as far as I can tell there is no published return date.

The cruise aboard the pontoon boat holds 10 people plus the drive and comes with soda and chip type snacks. You can order additional food or drinks from Private Dining. The current cost is $325 plus gratuity for one hour.

epceddie
07-10-2012, 01:46 AM
I don't know how big the group of people you're traveling with is, but you might also consider looking into the Pirates and Pals Fireworks Cruise that leaves from the Contemporary Resort. It's a blast. There's a reception beforehand with snacks and drinks and then you board a boat to watch Wishes from a spot that has a great view of the castle. I think it's about $50 per person, which may or may not be more cost effective for you when comparing other fireworks cruises.

fanofdisney
07-10-2012, 09:39 AM
We did the Illuminations cruise one year and absolutely loved it. I highly recommend it. It was a really nice way to relax and enjoy the show. This year we are doing the dessert party at MK, I hope it is as nice of an experience as the cruise.:mickey:

Cinderelley
07-15-2012, 04:51 AM
Thanks for all the input everyone. I have a large group that will be going. I don't have an exact count yet, but I was worried that we would have too many for the Illuminations cruise. I will have to look into the Pirates and Pals cruise.