PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Party Info?

Wolf
07-05-2012, 11:08 AM
Has there been any info on this years Mickey's Not So Scary released yet? I think thats the next big thing coming up for WDW so I was curious if that was out yet? I really am just dying for something else to research for our Oct trip :) I've already got our ADRs, MNSSHP Tickets, Airfare all booked lol I'm going nuts <-----huge over planner :) and Halloween fanatic :bat::mpumpkin::pumpkin:

Jeri Lynn
07-05-2012, 11:21 AM
If you click on the Info Central tab above and then scroll down to Disney Holidays they have a link for the Halloween party and some information pertaining to it.

You could also check out info on the Food and Wine festival at Epcot. They have "Eat to the Beat Concerts" and I believe the entertainments schedule is available.

mom2morgan
07-05-2012, 11:32 AM
Yes indeed! I got my tickets at least a month ago - I don't know if it sells out, but you probably don't want to wait too long. I got my information right on the special events tab at the official Disney site.

Wolf
07-05-2012, 11:42 AM
Mom2Morgan- we got our tickets already too! Cant wait!!

Jeri-I will def check that out, I just keep rereading info from the last few years to keep me sedated lol I'm a over planner tho and love to know whats new, Same with the Food and Wine fest, its killing me cause all I've found was the info on those fancy classes and stuff, we like the wandering part more, learning about things from the actual areas that sell food and the normal countries.

Jeri Lynn
07-05-2012, 03:01 PM
The info doesn't seem to change too much year to year. We are going to the party on the 23rd of October.