PDA

View Full Version : Customized T-shirts

BethanyAnne
07-05-2012, 02:41 AM
Hi all :)

Wasn't quite sure where to post this .. so hopefully, this is good!

We are going to Disney the last week of September. Thinking a) it will be cooler there by then; and b) the kids will be back in school.

Anyways, we want to have customized t-shirts printed for our trip. Some of the sites I have found online won't do Disney themed because of trademarks. Does anyone know where I can make/order t-shirts? Thanks!

Beth

DizNee143
07-05-2012, 07:58 AM
I use iron on decals and just buy my own shirts anywhere.
I love this one store on etsy..the shop name is MissMorgan
She does some awesome Disney decals..she has over 200 to pick from!
I am pretty much obsessed with them! :mickey:

Jennifer_and_Chris
07-05-2012, 08:57 AM
I use iron on decals and just buy my own shirts anywhere.
I love this one store on etsy..the shop name is MissMorgan
She does some awesome Disney decals..she has over 200 to pick from!
I am pretty much obsessed with them! :mickey:

I do the same thing! I have a few fav's on Etsy.

It's much easier to customize your own shirts than you think! We are customizing all of our shirts for our trip in October. I'm stocking up now on the really soft plain tshirts and tank tops for our family. :thumbsup:

Imalismom
07-05-2012, 09:02 AM
If you have a facebook account - take a look at this site: https://www.facebook.com/OurCreativeTouch

She does wonderful work, and in fact did my shirts for our last trip and there is a picture of our shirts on her page - she is even doing a shirt for the I-COT 15 coming up in October. For all the work she does, her prices are the best I have seen.

azcavalier
07-05-2012, 09:53 AM
We made some a few years ago for a WDW trip and used vistaprint online. They're pretty reasonable. We had a graphic designer friend come over and spend an evening creating the designs, and then she just saved the files (images) to a disk. Then we went to vista print, uploaded the designs, and away we went. The only one we couldn't do online was one that had a picture of figment, and that was because of copyright. So we did an iron-on transfer (which didn't last one wash cycle).

I think that the next time, my wife wants to get some tie-dyed Disney shirts she saw on ETSY. You can get some great stuff on that site.

#1donaldfan
07-05-2012, 12:30 PM
Actually you can go to DtD and make your own now....you can use a vast array of Disney art such as resort or character...there are 4 lines where you can add your own text.....it's at the store where they engrave the Mickey ears......:mickey:

John
07-05-2012, 05:47 PM
As a small business person who has a wife in the screen printing and embroidery business - I recommend you hit google and see if there are any mom and pop screen printing and embroidery shops near you. Not the big guys on the internet... get to know someone local and see what they can do for you.

You may be suprised what they can offer you.

OH, and for the ICOT 15 - we have official shirts that will be coming out shortly.

BethanyAnne
07-05-2012, 08:53 PM
Okay .. I feel a bit out of touch . what is Etsy?

Kenny1113
07-06-2012, 07:05 AM
Etsy is an online marketplace for handmade crafts.

Disney Doll
07-09-2012, 09:43 AM
I second Etsy. We also like MissMorgan, but there are others. We found super cute fabric tie iron-ons for our boys that were mickey themed from Etsy. Just do a search for disney iron-ons and you will have plenty to chose from. Etsy is made up of small businesses and if you prefer to shop locally you can search Etsy sellers in your area.

figgie
07-10-2012, 11:22 AM
Love my t-shirt from Imalismom! Thanks so much! Will be wearing it at the INTERCOT 15 celebration. It is great with my Intercot posting name on it, hope my friends recognize it and say HI!:thumbsup: