PDA

View Full Version : The Fountains - Off Property Resort

BethanyAnne
07-04-2012, 12:34 AM
A friend of mine has some deal through this place for a stay. We are considering going down and staying here. I believe its some kind of timeshare stuff - she has said she has to sit through a two hour "meeting".

But does anyone know anything about it? Or how far from Disney it is?

The actual address is: 12400 SOUTH INTERNATIONAL DRIVE
ORLANDO, FLORIDA 32821

I'm not sure I want to get involved in some timeshare stuff unless the resort is nice and close. Thanks for your help!

Beth

Patricia
07-04-2012, 09:37 AM
It's situated on Lake Eve, about 8 miles away from WDW and 3 miles from Sea World. Although it looks lovely, I'm not sure I'd agree to sit through a two hour sales pitch if your not looking to buy into a time share.

DisneyGuy1979
07-04-2012, 11:41 AM
I have stayed out that resort 3 times an it's a very nice place . Inside/outside pool , was refurbished about 5 yrs ago . You can take all back roads to Disney . Traffic isn't too bad over there . An do like I do whenever I stay at timeshare ( parents have had RCI for 35 yrs ) I just tell them I'm not interested in it an no one has ever bothered me about it again during my stay . :mickey:

BethanyAnne
07-04-2012, 10:05 PM
Yeah, I have no problem with saying "not interested". I just wasn't sure if the resort matched up with the pictures online. You guys rock for knowing this info! Thanks!