PDA

View Full Version : Cars Land buttons

green ranger
07-03-2012, 11:20 PM
I was wondering if anyone knows if the 6 different colored buttons the cast members were handing out during opening week of Cars Land is something they will continue to do or was it just for the opening?

Disney4us2
07-04-2012, 02:40 AM
We got 4 of them on the opening day at Luigi's Flying Tires. On the 18 we got the rest of them. I was able to get them at guest services at the front of the park. We will be going again on Saturday(7/7). I will find out if they still are giving the buttons out.

We have one complete set and hope to get another so DD and I each have one.

Did you need a certain color button? I can try and get for you if you do.

Colfireman
07-04-2012, 10:35 AM
They were still handing out buttons when rides were down and next to the shops. You had to answer Disney questions to get some of the buttons.

green ranger
07-04-2012, 12:20 PM
Disney4us2, thank you so much for asking if I needed one. Luckily, my kids ended up getting complete sets by the time we left. I was just wondering if they were continuing to give them out or if they were just something special for the opening because we encountered some cast members who treated the buttons like gold. One cast member refused my children buttons because they were already wearing ONE. They each had one on. I was making them ask the cast members themselves (ages 8 and 7) and the second cast member they asked told them he wouldn't give it to them because they already had one. I couldn't understand it when others were walking around with 6 or so pinned to them. Oh and after waiting 4 hours on line for RSR, my kids asked another cast member near the exit of the ride for a button, and she said if you could tell me the population of RS. We didn't know the answer and she told us to walk to the entrance of Cars Land to find the answer and come all the way back to her to tell her the answer in order to get a button. It was HOT and we just waited 4 hours in line. The other cast member with her looked at her and said, "Are you serious? Let me ask you another question." But like I said, they ended up getting all of them.