PDA

View Full Version : Souvenir Luggage Tags?

Julie_Mouse
07-03-2012, 09:02 PM
We just received our ME package in the mail today (:woohoo:), but there were no souvenir luggage tags with the package (the plastic ones that loop around your suitcase handle), only the yellow stickers with the resort name on it. Did they discontinue the plastic ones? We booked our package only about 45 days before our arrival date; could that be why? It was a package purchased from the WDW Travel Company, with rooms, tickets, and dining, so I thought it qualified. Any info would be appreciated :) Thanks in advance!

Dyanna
07-03-2012, 09:26 PM
I have never received anything other than the yellow tags. Thought this was something that only travel agents gave out if they had them.

Itchy
07-03-2012, 10:00 PM
I have never gotten the luggage tags with the ME tags. I always got them with the Disney travel documents. I book with Magical Journeys and have gotten them. I thought they came directly from WDW in the conformation packet.

Hope this helps...:mickey:

faline
07-04-2012, 10:36 AM
As noted, the luggage tags are not included with Magical Express information but should be part of the package you receive with your room information, ticket vouchers etc.

Julie_Mouse
07-08-2012, 11:47 PM
Thanks all! As noted by others, they did in fact arrive about a week later with the WDW travel documents. False alarm! Thanks anyway :mickey: