PDA

View Full Version : What happens if one member of your party doesn't show up for ADR?

lawgirl
07-02-2012, 06:47 PM
We are going in Sept and my hubby has a conference he will be attending off-property. He is going to try and take some free time and join us as much as possible. However, if he cannot make an ADR with us, do they charge for a missing person? I was told that its better to go ahead and make the reservation to include him because I won't be able to add him at the restaurant at check-in.

I just don't want to be charged if he's a no show!

Strmchsr
07-02-2012, 07:07 PM
They do not charge for 1 missing person. Only if the whole party is a no-show.

lawgirl
07-02-2012, 07:15 PM
They do not charge for 1 missing person. Only if the whole party is a no-show.

1 more question...one of the members of our party is an infant. If 2 people are a no show out of 6, do they charge?

Thanks! Just trying to figure out all the best options!

Strmchsr
07-02-2012, 08:53 PM
I'm not sure where the "cut-off" line is. I know one is no big deal, but not sure about the rest.

ibelieveindisneymagic
07-02-2012, 08:55 PM
You will be fine.

From the Disney website:
I have a dinner reservation for 10 Guests at a restaurant that uses the credit card guarantee policy. Only 8 Guests are able to make it to dinner. Will I still be charged $10 each for the 2 Guests who were unable to attend?

No. As long as you honor the reservation, then there will be no charge to your credit card.

LudwigVonDrake
07-07-2012, 04:24 PM
Just as long as everyone else shows up for the reservation you'll be good :mickey: