PDA

View Full Version : Where are DVC rooms in Jambo House?

laprana
07-02-2012, 05:01 PM
We've stayed at Kidani twice now and absolutely love it! For our next WDW trip in May 2013, we are thinking about switching over to Jambo House just to try it out since we haven't stayed there before. I'm trying to figure out where the DVC rooms are in Jambo and not having much luck...I found one map on another site that showed them all on floors 4-6 right around the lobby area. It doesn't seem like there are very many villas there, though. :confused: Does anyone know where exactly the villas are in Jambo?

greengeen
07-02-2012, 05:24 PM
The entire 5th floor is DVC. If you choose a standard view villa, you are almost certain to get pool view (although a few savannah rooms are classed as "standard" because the view includes a "people pen"). If you choose a value villa, you will be up front near the lobby, but still 5th floor. If you choose a concierge level villa, you may be on the sixth floor, where they have a few villas.

faline
07-02-2012, 07:18 PM
We had a 1-bedroom in Jambo House last year - just can't remember which floor but do believe it was the 5th since we were unable to get into the concierge level. One thing about the Jambo House Villas is that the spa tub is also the shower. If you want to shower, it can be a chore to get over over the sides of that tub!!!

laprana
07-03-2012, 10:02 AM
Thanks for the info, it definitely helps! I didn't think about the tub and shower being all in one...not a big deal, but it's one advantage Kidani has over Jambo. And the parking! I love that covered parking at Kidani! :D

TheDuckRocks
07-03-2012, 11:38 AM
One thing about the Jambo House Villas is that the spa tub is also the shower. If you want to shower, it can be a chore to get over over the sides of that tub!!!

Thank you for this bit of info. As my bones get older climbing in and out of a spa tub is sometimes iffy for me.