PDA

View Full Version : How are the crowds the week AFTER President's week?

Gregandmel
06-30-2012, 10:49 AM
I know that the crowds pick up quite a bit the full week following President's Day. Anyone know what it's like the following week regarding crowds? For 2013, the week AFTER President's Day week is Feb. 23rd so wondered if anyone had been during that time that could give some input. I realize that beginning in early March they will start to increase due to Spring Break. Thanks for any info!!

buzznwoodysmom
06-30-2012, 11:49 AM
2013 should be good. Sometimes Mardi Gras falls the same week as President's Day weekend, or the following week. In that case I would expect larger than normal crowds. With Mardi Gras being in early Feb. in 2013, it's the week before President's Day weekend, I think the week your talking about should be a good week to go as far as crowds are concerned.

faline
06-30-2012, 04:20 PM
Crowds fall off some the week following Presidents day week but it is still part of the stretch the runs from Presidents day week through Easter week that comprises the busy spring break season. I believe New Hampshire school are traditionally off the week after Presidents Day week - not sure about other states.