PDA

View Full Version : 2013 Rates

wendybird
06-29-2012, 11:46 AM
Does anyone know when they release next year's rates?? I am looking to book an April 2013 trip. Are there normally discounts for end of April early May (Easter is early April so that won't be a factor)??

Strmchsr
06-29-2012, 12:20 PM
Don't know. Last year it was mid-June. Obviously we're past that. Previous years it was late July/early August. Generally I contact my agent at Magical Journeys. They put my name on the next year's list and as soon as rates are released they contact me with pricing and get it booked, then adjust when the discounts come out.

As for discounts at that time period, most of the time there's something for that time frame. Not always. You can't count on it, but it's not out of the question, either.

faline
06-29-2012, 12:21 PM
Generally package rates for the next year are released some time in August though I do believe that last year,they released the rates earlier - June I believe.

You can take a look through Information Central to see historical discount offerings.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
07-04-2012, 08:57 PM
I got this info from Wendy at Magical Journeys:

2013 packages for Walt Disney World and Disneyland will be released on July 11. It's not too early to start planning! Full details available on the new packages on JULY 11! Shoot me an email at [email protected] if you would like pricing or information when the packages release! I'm sure any of the agents @ MJs can help you. We've used Wendy in the past and she's fantastic. They all work together as a team so if one person is unavailable, one of the others jumps right in to help. They are the best!!

JenniferS.
07-06-2012, 10:17 PM
I just read on the official website that 2013 dates will be out July 11th! Yay!

finaldynasty
07-06-2012, 10:49 PM
Thanks for sharing...I wonder what the rates will be?

CMCTxMom
07-07-2012, 08:26 AM
Next question: when will EMHs be posted for 2013 dates? I'm going in mid-January, so my ADRs can be made starting at the end of July, but some of that may depend on where the EMHs are...?

Strmchsr
07-07-2012, 09:00 AM
Next question: when will EMHs be posted for 2013 dates? I'm going in mid-January, so my ADRs can be made starting at the end of July, but some of that may depend on where the EMHs are...?

In general, hours (including EMH) are released around 6 months ahead of time. Not precisely 6 months, though, so you sometimes have to make your ADRs without that information. Mostly, EMH follows the same pattern, though so you can make assumptions based on past hours.