PDA

View Full Version : Outer building garden view room at grand flo.

quicksand
06-29-2012, 10:10 AM
How far of a walk is it from these rooms to the main building? Is it further away Than say a preferred pool view room at pop century. I would like the shortest walk from my room to the main building.

DVC2004
06-29-2012, 11:18 AM
We stayed in a Garden View a few years ago, I am so sorry but I can't recall the building, and no it was a very short wak to the main building. Less than 5 minutes.

DreamFinder2
06-30-2012, 06:09 PM
Sago Key or Sugar Loaf Key will be your best choices...simply request them before you arrive. None of the buildings are more than a few minutes from the main building, however.

http://intercot.com/resorts/disney/maps/images/gfrs07.JPG

SBETigg
06-30-2012, 06:35 PM
I think Sugar Loaf is a concierge building, but Conch Key isn't that far off and it's nice because it's close to the marina/boat launch as well. We like to take the boat launch back from the MK. GF is first drop off from MK.

Sago Key is closest to the lobby, but we stayed there once and didn't love it compared to our stays at Conch Key and in Boca Chica. Nothing at the GF is that far, less than five minutes, from the lobby building.

Becca3557
07-04-2012, 01:22 PM
It's been a few years, but I believe the walk from Boca Chica was fairly short. :mickey: