PDA

View Full Version : Chocolate-covered Strawberries?

txdisneyfanatic
06-28-2012, 08:49 PM
Hi! I would love to find some chocolate covered strawberries during our week at Disney to help celebrate our anniversary! Does anyone know where I may find these? Thanks!!

MargaretMessler
06-28-2012, 09:22 PM
I think I remember seeing them in a bakery along Main Street at MK. But it's been a few years since I've been. Also check out the Boardwalk, or anyplace else with a bakery. France has a good bakery shoppe in EPCOT WS.

buzznwoodysmom
06-28-2012, 09:59 PM
The caramel shop in Germany had them. They were really good!!! The great thing is all their caramels are AMAZING, so you could get a variety of treats in one location!

I am pretty sure if your staying at any of the deluxe resorts you can have room service deliver them to your room. I've never done this, but I've read about it several times. I don't think the moderate or value resorts offer this, but I could be wrong.

BrerGnat
06-29-2012, 08:43 AM
You can find these all over WDW. Every candy store has them.

You can find them at the bakery in France, at the caramel store in Germany (although, they are also covered in caramel there), and at numerous resorts. You can sometimes even find them in the grab n' go section of resort's quick service food locations.

buzznwoodysmom
06-29-2012, 11:03 AM
at the caramel store in Germany (although, they are also covered in caramel there)

Natalie,
We got some in Germany that did not have caramel on them.