PDA

View Full Version : question about ADR where you give your CC#

Sam&Alex&Josh'sMOM
06-27-2012, 09:25 PM
We made all of our ADR's, and for a bunch we had to give CC# (Chef mickey, Tusker Lunch, etc) Which I am fine with. We are traveling in November with my mom. Sometimes, she doesnt feel good at the last minute and needs to lay down and go back to the hotel. We included her in the # of the ADR. If she doesnt show up at the restaurant and we show up with 5 people instead of 6 that we reserved, will we be charged for that extra person?

Belle of the Ball 051411
06-27-2012, 10:35 PM
No, you will not be charged if your mother can't go but the rest of your party goes. :)

PETE FROM NYC
06-28-2012, 01:05 PM
The way I understand it,any no show who does not give 24 hr notice gets charged $10, even if the rest of the party does show up.

ibelieveindisneymagic
06-28-2012, 03:34 PM
From the Disney website:

I have a dinner reservation for 10 Guests at a restaurant that uses the credit card guarantee policy. Only 8 Guests are able to make it to dinner. Will I still be charged $10 each for the 2 Guests who were unable to attend?

No. As long as you honor the reservation, then there will be no charge to your credit card.

So, as long as part of the party shows up, you'll be fine. :eat:

There were some early reports of people being charged for partial parties, but that seems to have been sorted, so you'll be fine.

Jared
06-28-2012, 07:01 PM
The way I understand it,any no show who does not give 24 hr notice gets charged $10, even if the rest of the party does show up.
Not the case. As long as you honor the reservation, your card will not be charged, no matter how many people show up.

Sam&Alex&Josh'sMOM
06-28-2012, 09:21 PM
Thank you all so much. This is a relief. We, of course will honor the ADR on time, and Mom should be with us, but if she is too tired I don't want to push her, and I don't want her feeling guilty.

Sam&Alex&Josh'sMOM
06-28-2012, 09:22 PM
Oh geeze one more thing... Does that go for Hoope de do too? Since they charge us already on the credit card?

Jared
06-28-2012, 11:18 PM
Hoop-Dee-Doo is different. That's an actual reservation, and your card will be charged in full when you book. You must cancel within 48 hours of the show to receive a refund.