PDA

View Full Version : Be Our Guest ADRs

Reedy Creek Buccaneer
06-27-2012, 12:14 PM
Not sure where to put this topic, but just saw on another Disney site that reservations can be made in late August.

Strmchsr
06-27-2012, 02:00 PM
Yes, the official Disney Parks Blog announced here (http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2012/06/chef-of-be-our-guest-restaurant-in-new-fantasyland-shares-his-favorites-from-the-menu/) today that ADRs would begin late August, but no exact date given just yet.

disneydeb
06-27-2012, 03:24 PM
Hooray! I saw this too!

Strmchsr
06-27-2012, 03:49 PM
I should also note that the link above gives some good insight into the BOG menu.

VWL Mom
06-27-2012, 05:20 PM
I should also note that the link above gives some good insight into the BOG menu.

Wow, that's some ambitious menu! I hope they can pull it off.

big blue and hairy
06-27-2012, 07:12 PM
Sounds better than anything currently at MK :D

:sulley:

Buttercup
06-27-2012, 08:25 PM
Wait... can you clarify this:

You can start making your ressies NOW for dinner in late August onward?

OR is it

You can start making reservations in AUGUST for dinners in the future?

:confused:

Strmchsr
06-27-2012, 08:43 PM
You can start making reservations in AUGUST for dinners in the future?:confused:

That one. In late August you will begin begin able to make ADRs for an unspecified date in the future. Once they have a firm opening date then in late August you can start making ADRs for that point forward.

Buttercup
06-27-2012, 08:46 PM
Gotcha. :thumbsup:
So there's no guarantee it will be open for ICOT-15 then because they haven't released the official opening date.
I'll keep watching in late August then! :mickey:

PopPhan
06-28-2012, 09:31 AM
Gotcha. :thumbsup:
So there's no guarantee it will be open for ICOT-15 then because they haven't released the official opening date.
I'll keep watching in late August then! :mickey:

It is doubtful that Be Our Guest will be open for ICOT15, but they are planning to be open for the "holidays." Expect opening date to be somewhere around, or just after, Thanksgiving.

Buttercup
06-28-2012, 09:40 AM
It is doubtful that Be Our Guest will be open for ICOT15, but they are planning to be open for the "holidays." Expect opening date to be somewhere around, or just after, Thanksgiving.
And by Thanksgiving, I guess you mean American Thanksgiving... lol (our Canadian Thanksgiving is at the beginning of October!) :laughing:

PopPhan
06-28-2012, 11:30 AM
And by Thanksgiving, I guess you mean American Thanksgiving... lol (our Canadian Thanksgiving is at the beginning of October!) :laughing:

OOPS!! I sit corrected. Yes, I meant "American" Thanksgiving.