PDA

View Full Version : Just Booked My CP Dining Package!!!

the other micki
06-26-2012, 08:56 AM
I just finished booking my CP Package for Chefs de France! Now I am totally done with my reservations for our December trip!

Here they are:

Ohana dinner
Les Chefs de France lunch (CP Pkg.)
Whispering Canyon Cafe lunch
50's Prime Time Cafe dinner
Chef Mickey's breakfast
Teppan Edo dinner

Can't wait!!!

disneydeb
06-26-2012, 09:25 AM
Congrats!! Your choices sound great!

I just finished too!

Ours are:

Coral Reef CP package
Cindy's RT breakfast
Hoop de Doo
OHana
Boma
Tusker House breakfast

These are the most important ones to us, we may do a couple more because we have decided to do Deluxe Dining for the 1st time.

What are yoiur opinions for Ohana breakfast and Garden Grill lunch??:D

The Hitchhiking Ghost
06-26-2012, 10:15 AM
Got mine too - 11/27 for the 8:15 show at the Garden Grill. CP and character dining in one shot:thumbsup:

Belle of the Ball 051411
06-26-2012, 10:29 AM
Awesome! You will be eating well!

I also booked Les Chefs de France for the Candlelight Dinner Package. We'll be there on Dec. 11th for the late show.

sonamae80
06-26-2012, 11:52 AM
Awesome!

I just booked our "Girls Trip" lunch at Chefs de France for 11/28 at 12:40! We are going to the 5:00 CP showing. I can't wait! :)

Here's our other restaurants for that trip (11/27 - 12/2):
Fulton's Crab House (Dinner)
Chefs de France (Lunch)
O'Hanas (Breakfast)
Mama Melrose's (Dinner)
1900 Park Fare (Dinner)

4 out of the 5 are places we have not eaten at before!! Can't wait to experience some new foods and new atmospheres! :)

Gator
06-26-2012, 01:41 PM
What are yoiur opinions for Ohana breakfast and Garden Grill lunch??:D

Can't say on Ohana, but the Garden Grill fell short of expectations. So many people talked it up, but the food was just OK and the character interaction was the worst we've ever had at a character meal. Plus, it's LOUD. With so many options in the World Showcase, I'll never see a reason to go back there again.

And I got my CP ressies, too. Got an early lunch at Le Cellier, which is just what I wanted. I always seem to wait forever for a table there unless I get a lunch before noon.

The lineup:
Hollywood&Vine (Fantamic! Package)
Crystal Palace
Akershus
Chefs de France
Chef Mickey's
Tony's Townsquare
SciFi Diner
Le Cellier (CP package)
Liberty Tree Tavern