PDA

View Full Version : Parking for character meals.

disneynarula
06-25-2012, 09:48 AM
We have a very early morning ADR for Chef Mickey's. Parking is free at the resort, yes?

If we are going to go to Magic Kingdom for the day can I park at the TTC that early in the morning (7:00) and ride the monorail to the Contemporary?

Strmchsr
06-25-2012, 10:28 AM
Yes, you can do that. Another option is to park at the Contemporary while you eat and then move your car to the TTC once you finish. You have a 3 hour parking limit at the resort. I think the resort monorail will be running that early, but I'm not 100% on that.

Ruprect
06-25-2012, 12:23 PM
Also based on my last trip if you opt to use the valet you can leave the car at the resort and pick it up after park closing. Of course then parking isn't free but it is convenient.

greengeen
06-25-2012, 12:59 PM
This Saturday we were asked for our reservation# at the Wave before they would even let us in the CR lot. When there are "events" going on they're very strict about resort parking, just a heads up. Better to park at TTC.

brownie
06-25-2012, 01:05 PM
This Saturday we were asked for our reservation# at the Wave before they would even let us in the CR lot. When there are "events" going on they're very strict about resort parking, just a heads up. Better to park at TTC.

They looked us up when we had breakfast there in 2003 to verify that we really did have reservations at Chef Mickey's.

I'd recommend parking at the Transportation & Ticket Center and taking the monorail, especially if you're spending the day at the Magic Kingdom.