PDA

View Full Version : washers & dryers

goofyfan4466
06-24-2012, 12:27 PM
are there washers & dryers on board ? how much do they cost to use them ? we will need to wash clothes for our 2nd week of our vacation.

thanks in advance

ElenitaB
06-24-2012, 01:26 PM
Yes, there are laundry rooms on the ships. They each have stacked washer/dryers, irons and ironing boards. There are also machines that dispense packages of detergents and softener. The machines costs $2 each and are activated with your KTTW card.

If you plan on ironing, bring a towel with you. A few years ago I decided that I would freshen up my son's dress shirt before dinner formal night. Went down to the laundry room, and used the steam setting on the iron. Well, the ironing board cover bled a lovely green all over his shirt. For once, I didn't wait to the last minute so there was time to get the shirt washed and dried in time for dinner. So just beware.

goofyfan4466
06-24-2012, 01:40 PM
yes, there are laundry rooms on the ships. They each have stacked washer/dryers, irons and ironing boards. There are also machines that dispense packages of detergents and softener. The machines costs $2 each and are activated with your kttw card.

If you plan on ironing, bring a towel with you. A few years ago i decided that i would freshen up my son's dress shirt before dinner formal night. Went down to the laundry room, and used the steam setting on the iron. Well, the ironing board cover bled a lovely green all over his shirt. For once, i didn't wait to the last minute so there was time to get the shirt washed and dried in time for dinner. So just beware.

so, i was told to ask you this by my wife. Do you need coins or do you just charge it to your kttw card ? Thank you for the answers

ElenitaB
06-24-2012, 01:45 PM
Yes, there are laundry rooms on the ships. They each have stacked washer/dryers, irons and ironing boards. There are also machines that dispense packages of detergents and softener. The machines costs $2 each and are activated with your KTTW card.

You swipe your KTTW card.